Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea that^^^I thought of that and didn't type it.

Happy birthday to your daughter SM.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCF1844.JPG
    DSCF1844.JPG
    379.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1845.JPG
    DSCF1845.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 11
Ooohhh pretty rose!

So it stormed hard during the night. It's so wet and muddy right now. The sun is coming out and it will get near 80 this afternoon. It's going to be so nice out there.

I just woke up and saw my daughters bday cupcakes. She did really good, even down to a few raindrops. What do you think? :)

I'm gonna take a page from roses book and enjoy my pax in the park bathroom. ;)

image.jpg

Good morning BHC. It is beautiful here. It is still below freezing at night, but the days are getting into the mid 60s (however, I still have a pile of snow in my yard). I am going to start burning leaves and pine needles. I expect our burn ban to go into effect early this year since we had so little snow.

SM--hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday. My daughter's b-day was yesterday, but she turned 42 :eek: I can't figure out how she got so old while I stayed so young :giggle:

Hope you all have a wonderful day. :bong2: :bong1: :bong: :vap-Bong_smoker:

bleeding hearts RB ?---nice plant

mmmmmmm really nice job on the cupcakes SM---wish i had one now with the bong rip and coffee

good day to all

Love those cupcakes, yes bleeding heart, cause i am one. but they are prettier. lol I want a cupcake too.

No Fed-duh-X today they cannot find me again and again.
Making me wonder how in the world they stay in business.
As hard of a time and how many times they have tried/been here you think they would eventually get it right, but not Fed-duh-X

Funny how that works THG

Got a Satori rolled

Anyone care to join, don't make me do it all by myself.

:48:

Summer 2012 008.jpg

I am in, if there is any left. I am on my way to pick up some papers. I am out.

THG, i don't know how your daughter passed you in birthdays, isn't it weird when they do that?
Duck, last time i saw fdx, they looked like volunteers driving, i am serious.

good afternoon bhc. we did easter a day early b/c the kids will be spending the night with their grandparents this year. i think i need 4 maybe 5 :bong: because these kids are bouncing off the walls with all the candy they ate.

:bong: BIU

ShOrTbUs said:
do you reuse your soil? i believe thats why rev uses coco instead of peat.

No, i dont. I started using soil-less mixes with peat moss a couple years ago. I love it! Just make sure u add dolomite to compensate. Once it starts to cook the ph can go on the frits.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

First night in a long time that we have not gone below 32* here:woohoo:

Spring must be getting closer.

Going to BIU then get to work over at the tents.

BIU and enjoy your Holiday :bong:

Happy Easter and Happy Spring BONG HOGS!

Duck, i hope everything is ok in your tents today. Enjoy your day.

We had dinner last night at friends house, she really put on the dog. It was lovely and great food, ham and lamb and all the trimmings.

I hope to work in the outside yard today. BIU Peeps.

Done with the indoor gardening, now for the outdoors.

Rose...No worst for wear.

BIU Bongers:bong:

Good morning all! Another beautiful sunshiny day. The nights are still below freezing, but the days gorgeous. I am fixing a large ham today and having several people over--nothing fancy.

I need to do both inside and outside gardening. I hope to work in the yard some today too. There is tons to do, but we are still about 6-8 weeks from being able to put anything outside unless it's covered.

:bong2:

morning all---happy easter to those celebrating---pretty good excuse to get together and eat till you got to unbutton that top button---rainy here---BBQ in the rain is always an adventure---smoke em if you got em :D :bong: :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
34* and gray, we did get up to 51* yesterday, most of the snow is gone, that happened fast.
Yesterday I put 40 tomato and 80 pepper plants in dirt on the sunporch. Today I gotta' move the Banana trees and Elephant ears out there, then plant Inpatients and petunias. Hoping to attract lots of humming birds and bees this season.
Making some home made beef stew and biscuits today, good day for it.

:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Latest posts

Back