Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong:

good morning everyone...May I go back to Bed?...

I tried growing roses in the past...but was way too much work for me..I just go buy them now:D

Tomba said:
Orange,
That Purple Empress is one sweet looking tit.
And High all
Tomba

welcome to the club..what ya smokeing these days?

Rose...Been transplanting and gassing. Them little snots are back,with vengeance. Gonna try your NSN 209 next. Been on the phone losing money, first boat motor repair then a renter is acting up and not for the good. Need to go to Wally World and get some ink for my printer so I can send the letter, I guess.

Besides that just smoking some fine Satori:)

:48:

its a beautiful day today, 52F and sunny. :bong:

another bean popped this morning when i checked on them. its one of the sativa mix seeds. hoping for a few more to pop, since they're reg beans.

guess my amazon order is coming separately. mailman dropped off the alaska fish fert 5-1-1 this morning. still waiting on the rest.

BIU :bong:

Its High Noon

bean poping here to Shortbus...Yo mamas...and some Freeman mystery beans...also went to town and grabbed 3 Criticle plus clones ..2 Blueberry Kush clones...and they gave me a chem D clone...I hear these critical plus are Yielders...lets see

Duck..sorry ya have to deal with ya do..but atleast ya have the Satori eh?

Rose...Hows Howard doing?..do yall call him Howie?:D..sure looks like one...

Back the seting the DBB on fire:bolt::bong:

Just talked to the ozzman, he's doing good. Doesn't know when he will be back online. He's gonna call you 4u and duck, he lost your #.

Looks like its gonna be a nice day at the park and only a tiny chance of rain. Birthday party is ON!!!!

Biu folks!!

yeah its allways nice to hear from friends...I kinda envy ozzy...I would love to be in the woods all by self with Bong and Good ole Mother nature...Nice outside here too..they say could get 70* on Easter...:yay:

It hit 70 here today. got the patio cleaned off. what a mess. Ended up putting my home- made soil on my garden flowers today. It didn't smell right. I will start over for the indoor garden.

4U, Howie is good. He is a character. He walked in the shower when i was in there,,,first thing i knew was he was licking my leg..his feet were dirty so we made mud. He is a water dog. we cleaned it all up and a good time was had by all. I fear he really is special. Can't learn sit. really.

SM, happy birthday to ....?

I have a "special" dog. She doesn't understand sit, stay, come, heel, or stand down. but she does default to ' scrap the caddy Clyde' so its all good. I drive a Ford.

She's the one that laid with me for 6 months of healing from a motorcycle wreck. She's a 'Lucca Brazzi' kinda dog. Devotion, with the ability to kill and lick herself with the same intrest.

Love water dogs. Big feets, good for holding mud....lol.... we have a lot of sand.

Sm...HB to whom ever.

ShOrTbUs said:
4u - dont feel bad. some guy screwed me out of 2k worth of work. i was building websites for him. so after a month of trying to contact this guy. i took matters into my own hands. i made a complaint with the bbb. then plastered the link to my complaint all over his company's website.

cubby - i went to my local headshop after work today to pick up a new grinder. i was there all but 30 mins. i witnessed 2 people come in and buy a pax. people seem to love them.

drift - did you alter the rev's recipe at all? if so, can you give me the run down your ss, spikes, layers, and tea's?

BIU :bong:

only 1 of my 7 beans popped so far. going to give them another 24, but its not looking too good. the one that poped was one of the boss hog

Shortbus. the only major difference is the usage of peat moss instead of coco, I cant source enough coco to make 16 cf. Ill post the exact mix soon when i have time. I basically made 16cf of base and used all the amendments. If you saw his additions to his SS, u'll see its by the cf, or 8 gallons.

drfting07 said:
Shortbus. the only major difference is the usage of peat moss instead of coco, I cant source enough coco to make 16 cf. Ill post the exact mix soon when i have time. I basically made 16cf of base and used all the amendments. If you saw his additions to his SS, u'll see its by the cf, or 8 gallons.

do you reuse your soil? i believe thats why rev uses coco instead of peat.

pcduck said:
Her daughter.

Tomorrow is my daughters bday party at a local park. She's turning 14. A few days ago there was a 40% chance of rain. I worried about how I'd entertain a bunch of teenagers in my small house. But now, it looks like no rain at all and around 70 degrees. :-D

Biu!

I'm putting my hungover azz to bed. :p

Nite.

SmokinMom said:
Tomorrow is my daughters bday party at a local park. She's turning 14. A few days ago there was a 40% chance of rain. I worried about how I'd entertain a bunch of teenagers in my small house. But now, it looks like no rain at all and around 70 degrees. :-D

Biu!

I'm putting my hungover azz to bed. :p

Nite.

good night mom :ciao: good luck with the party tomorrow :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Well I wonder if Fed-duh-X will find me or my neighbors?

Looks like it is going to be a real nice day here. Will know more once the sun comes up.

BIU

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
39* and raining, all the snow is melting...the rain in Spain falls mainly .....on the ground.
BIU BHC...:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning Peeps!,

We got lots of done in the yard yesterday. It really did get to 70 degrees. Took all my pot amended soil and dumped it in the back yard, It didn't smell right..so all the gardens will love it. We cleaned winter off the patio. Boy what a mess but so nice to have it done.
I am waiting for costco to get their tall arborvitae in so i can block my neighbors again. Then we can bark all the dirt left from the big spruce falling.

Then...howard won't be a puppy ball of dirt. More coffee and more satori.
i hope you are all fat and happy this morning.

Iams...please take your Puppy to the "MP Dog Park" And let him meet the rest dpggies:D

Latest posts

Back