Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
no not the 50 slab setup...I have those as ya see in the back round...these are half the size and solid plastic..not flimbsy like the others....I have a dozen beans in there now waiting to pop heads...havent seen these at grow stores..and would have got if I did....these should last longer than the small crappy ones ya see under that one. I have had good results with the small ones for seedlings but too short for clones...More on this Later as this be the first ..oh and they have leg like things..I took belt sandder too and now flat:aok:...Happy Growing...makes for Happy Smoking
:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
36* and sunny,
Waiting on my Pax :confused2:
It's coming by way of.......................Fed-Uh-Ex :eek: I hope it's not Ducks driver.:cry:

Im gonna go do some ..not so nice things to this Punk azz ripper

good afternoon BHC :bong:

got some beans going, 2 reg boss hog from cali connection, and 5 sativa house mix from delta 9 labs. which consists of Southern Lights,Fruit of the Gods and Brainstorm Haze. the sativa's are going into flowering after 1 week b/c some are 14+ week strains

ShOrTbUs said:
good afternoon BHC :bong:

got some beans going, 2 reg boss hog from cali connection, and 5 sativa house mix from delta 9 labs. which consists of Southern Lights,Fruit of the Gods and Brainstorm Haze. the sativa's are going into flowering after 1 week b/c some are 14+ week strains

Hey Shortbus, have you grown or smoked any of Delta 9's gear before? I always wanted to try their stuff.

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Shortbus, have you grown or smoked any of Delta 9's gear before? I always wanted to try their stuff.

this is my first run of any delta 9 gear. i have really high hopes for the southern lights though. NYC Diesel (mother) x Sensi Star (father). the diesel (mother) is from soma seeds, and sensi star (father) is from paradise seeds. and just to up my chances at a nice pheno of the southern lights i bought X5 reg beans as well.

i have my eye on this one as well...
hxxps://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/delta-9-labs-the-merkabah/prod_437.html

trillions of atoms said:
Talk to us 4u... What's goin on?

:yeahthat:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

What is going on 4u?

I wish I was getting some of that nice weather SmokinMom

I feel sorry for you cubby. Fed-duh-X may never find you..check neighbors, that is where I found my last Fed-duh-X delivery.

BIU

Damn 4u. But good for you for doing that. Is there no other rescourses you can take to get you your pay? Sounds highly illegal. Report them fuggers to the state, and the bbb.

Good morning duck. Unfortunately my sunshine will be stolen by the clouds later on today and it's supposed to rain all weekend. Sucks cuz we're having my daughters bday party at the park. Now I got to get the house ready just in case its here. I don't know how I'd entertain a bunch of teenagers here. Atleast outside they can do outdoor things, lol. Maybe I'll buy a Twister game and also let them play spin the bottle. :eek:

Good morning to os, rose, fist, yyx, thg, cubby (fed ex find you?), toa, stortbus, hammy, and anyone else I'm forgetting. :)

It's Friday. Well close enough. Kids off school tomorrow. BIU.

Oh geez 4U, I am glad you are ok, and why do you think they won't know it was you. Hey, i am on your side always, but i hope you don't get caught. Have a little temper do ya? Hugs my friend. I sure hope you are safe. That so sucks that they did that to you. So, how much damage do you think was done? sounds like lots.

wow---4u i feel your pain---that sux---not the reaction i would have had---but i ain't you---hope you can move forward now---bummer if they were insured and it doesn't hit them in the wallet like you hoped---peace brother

:ciao: morning all u all stoners---high clouds, 60's, possible showers---good day to smoke a bit extra for 4u :D

Hell, i got out my big huge satori bud I have been saving because in honer of 4U.

like I said....Im okay with what I did...

Rose...6 units total..15 minutes..maybe 30K in dammage....and they have so many pissed off folks they wont know where to start looking...besides I was friends all day and night trimming Marijuana if they ask:D..atleast 6 witnesses..:D

Mom....thanks for the suport..I notified all agancies I could other than the :cop: themselfs...figured that would put me on the list..:aok:

orange..no worries...:48:

oh..and I only have anger issues when ya screw with me or my Fam

loading some Golden white grapefruit

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
22* and sunny,
4U, I don"t blame you one bit. They stole your money, your labour, and your time,...they deserve what they got and more, damn thieving weasels.

Duck, you hit the nail on the head. Fed-Uh-Ex delivered my vape to the neighbours house. It was supposed to be signed for, but they just stuck it between the front door and the storm door and left a notice that no one was home to sign for it, NOT TRUE!!! My neighbour was sitting in her family room cussing at C-Span. But at least I got it. :)

So, I've been trying out the new vape.....it's interesting, will take some getting used to. No smell, no exhale fog, weird draw.......and now I'm stuck with a junk drawer that's holding around 60 Bic lighters.....I guess I'll just have to hook up with an arsonist (I'll send 'em to Seattle, 4U can point 'em towards that house..:hubba: )

:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

I thought the same about the exhale fog. After about the 2nd or 3rd day of using it, I got the fog, lol. Be sure you pack it well and with nice ground up weed. That charger sure is cheap, itsn't it? As long as it charges then I'm good.

Lots of unused lighters here too. However, I'm running thru my stash so fast using said vape that I need to work on the hash now and conserve. :p

On that note, hash pipe here I come. :D

Latest posts

Back