Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mmmmmm sausage and eggs

cubby...you have to go stand in the corner for breaking the bong..:hitchair:

Mom..welcome home...stay clear of the Hot dogs:giggle:

duck...is your plants in need of lights?...

went to Lowes yesturday and found these cool little green houses that hold 15 jiffy pelets...think they will work well for clones as well as seeds:D

072.JPG

073.JPG

074.JPG

i just picked up 2 of the traditional domes, like in the background of your pic 4u. but i really like that new one.

i just got done placing an order on amazon for fresh castings, liquid fish fert, oyster shell, and molasses

:bong: BIU

thanks SHortbus....do you not live near the ocean..where I gets most those amendments...I can fit 2 of those domes on 1 heat mat:yay: not sure how many clones would work but Ill be sure find out:D

TMT:bolt::bong:

Cool find 4u:aok:

I don't use domes any more. Just mist the clones. They either make it or they don't....No lights needed...need more tents.....or a shed;)

How come my jar of Satori keeps finding its way to the bong room?

cubby ya broke your bong? Don't ya hate that? I went years without breaking any then went through 3 in one year:eek: Maybe you will find a cool one in Seattle this Summer.

Rose I guess I should not have eyeballed them:eek: Those pesky mites have reappeared in flower tent. Going to gas them, then try that soil drench that you use. May have to do a complete tear down once this perpetual ends. I hope that soil drench works. As it seems that the CO2 knocks them down hard but not out.

In the mean time might as well BIU till lights come on in 7 hours:bong:

Jeepers Rose how men you got sending ya love notes that your pm is always full?.....:laugh:

:bong:

Not enough, I will tell you that. Sorry.

My inbox is taking messages again.

I love the drench, i was looking at mine again Duck. Some leaves don't like it. I see no mites, but will examine closer later.

Did some research and what I found was mostly positive reviews.

4u - yeah im right on the ocean. once i find a hook up on ground and crushed oyster shells i'll be buying them locally. i only bought the 6lb bag of oyster shell, cause i'll be getting a whole mess of oyster shells soon with the summer coming up. as far as worm castings go, my local garden center doesn't carry them. but once again not to worry, i'll be composting and starting a worm bin this summer. so all my microbeasties will be free soon.

duck - how long do you gas the borg for? i also read that in order to kill off the borg for good. you have to gas the room for like 30 mins a day for at least 7 days. the first gas will kill the current borg, but the larva survive with no oxygen. so you have to keep gasing them till all the eggs hatch.

:bong: i'm really liking the cannalope kush, BIU

I have a 1.5 cu burner. The calculator says 64 minutes for a tent my size for a ppm reading of 15,000. I read every 3 days and tried this way but should have followed through better. Cranking up the ppms to that level messed up my sensor on the monitor and I did not notice until a few days had passed before I re-calibrated the monitor.

Rose...would you share the soil drentch you use again..I must have missed it...I use the azamax but can be expensive...hows the cost of your stuff?...just ordered some floramite from ebay to try and mix it up...these bashtards are getting use to the treatment..time for planC..I still see mite in flower after the co2 blast..but maybe shortbus is on something as the gas dont kill the eggs...so maybe need do the dry ice every other day???

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Bright sunrise and cold.

Did some transplanting

Did some :bongin:

BIU

Good morning peeps.

This is a wilted rosebud reporting in that all roses are pruned. Hope all ya all are well and feeling better then I do..lol

It is a great time of the year, early spring. BIU, it is an emergency.

Good Morning friends

thanks Rose...

TOA...they are $14.95 @ Lowes..went and got another one...this one is Green bottom:D

Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day here in big d. :)

Thanks for the kind words for the kid that killed himself.

I tried to grow roses once, the cheapie ones that come in that plastic wrap. They did ok that summer but may have done better if I gave them more care.

Cub, how's the pax?

morning all---not sure what all the hoopla is about the little greenhouse you got there 4u---are those or similar not available in you hydro store?

i used to use them with a slab of 50 rockwool cubes for cuts---kinda digging the diy bubble aero cloner now

cool damp 50's here---looking for high 60's low 70's later---just got done watering---saw a couple spots of pm on my girl scout cookie---been a few tough months battling the pm---i got the upper hand but i'm kinda over it---will be doing a sulphur burn in the flower room AGAIN for preventative before it is too late---i hate that mildew

on the :28 :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back