Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, WH, who you calling a pothead?

We are connoisseurs of cannabis, helpers of hemp, manufactures of marijuana, yea, your right, pot heads.

BIU

Boy, I wish I was there, too Rosebud. You all have a great time and ogle the cute delivery guy for me.

I woke to snow on the ground this morning and it is still snowing. Then supposed to be around 15 tonight as the skies clear. I am really getting spring fever fast. Rose, as a side note, I personally hate morphine, dilaudid, and any other drugs that make me feel like that. Don't like that out of it downer feeling. I'm not sure if I have a high pain threshold, but I have always taken very small amounts of pain killers and have been able to do without very soon after surgery or injury. I am allergic to demerol and can't take it at all.

I planted some veggy and herb seeds into flats yesterday for (eventual) planting outdoors. I will do a few more today. I am also doing some starts for a couple of friends so hope all goes well. This is my first go at starting things like tomatoes, peppers, and broccoli from seed. I am making cold frames for the raised boxes so that I can get them out before the beginning of June.

My sis and daughter are here. I have a houseful of dogs. My daughter brought 2 of hers (she has 3) and my sis brought 1 of hers (she has 5), so we have 6 dogs running around here....and my house isn't very big either. However they all get along and play well together. I have found that dogs generally do better when they have companions to play with.

I have a small easy job that I am doing this morning for a friend and then the day is mine. I will work on the kitchen a bit. I have someone coming up this weekend to talk about final cabinet placement and then measuring for laminate. I know already that I am going to love the changes--it has opened the kitchen up so much.

Wow--I got rather long winded. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Stay warm. And don't forget to BIU :bong:

THG, wish you were here tonight too. that is a lot of dogs. ha.
You are going to love the changes in your kitchen. When i quit work I took my retirement and put in a new kitchen. I only wish I had done it years ago when the kids were here, but i really love it. We spend a lot of time in there, it might as well be more functional and cute. Enjoy your sister and daughter and the pups.

Switched over to Frozen Lava today Rose.

THG I have tried tomatoes from seed. They take a long time.

Not a bad day here if ya like the 20's:( but at least the wind is not blowing 30+mph.:)

I need to eat crow:eek: Fed-Duh-X beat UPS here:( Normal UPS delivery driver is on vacation.

BIU folks :bong:

Sure is Rose:laugh:

Maybe they finally got it in their noggin to correct their computer program, like UPS did the first time. UPS just had a different driver/mistake which I can understand, plus after seeing how flustered he looked I felt sort of sorry for him. He was picking them up and putting them down trying to catch up:rofl:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and cold

BIU :bong:

Morning BHC,
Our girl party was success. the delivery guy stayed a while, he is still cute. I need a nap now.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I am thinking about what I am grateful for and there is a lot, you guys are one of them. Thanks.

Got some Golden white Grapefruit to Harvest up

Rose...Thanks for the kind words...almost got her a new dress yesturday..but they wanted 35 dollars....WHAT!!! I dont think I even paid that much for my kids cloths:giggle:

cubby....we got frost yesturday and hope the veggies are good..

anyone watch the snow bowl in colorado last night?..(soccer).they played in the blizzard like weather...they had to bring in a yellow Ball so fans could fallow along better...crazy **** ...

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
15* and sunny. I know spring time is out there somewhere. But I do want it to come slowly, because a fast warm up would make for a very muddy start to the gardening season.
4U, $35 for a dog dress? Is this from some famous Doggy Designer? Maybe she don't want a dress but would rather have a Pink Polyester Pantsuit ?Don't matter what she wears, she's cute. I especialy like the pic with her in the pet carrier looking out.
I wonder.....if you crossed a pomeranian and a mastiff, you'd get a 250 pound Pomstiff with a teddybear haircut....people would freak out. Try and get a dress on that critter. :eek:
Rosebud :heart: you're good people.

:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning all---70's again today---slept with windows open last night---still a bit cold for that---didn't realize why i was freezing my azz off till this morning and found the window open---heater is cranked---sipping coffee---little wake and bake gooey---life is goooood now---best to all for a great day ;) :D

HAHA...I'm in here all alone..............now's my chance to touch everything and rearrange the furniture...........but first.......:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

31* and windless:)

Where's my bong cubby?

BIU :bong:

cubby, where is the satori?

I am having a hard time posting this morning. First I was vaping out of my solo when the glass tube fell on down my chest, cleavage if you will. Note to self, close front of robe better.

It is a nice morning in my newly decorated BHC/living room this morning. It is bone day, so all is quiet except the quiet gnawing and gnashing going on.

Satori makes me think of new decorating projects. not good.

Please, join me:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
28* and cloudy.
So you guys noticed I have collected all the Bongs and Buds. The Bongs are on the shelf, the buds..........well, let's just say I was tasting :icon_smile:
But all is good....I brought replacement reeefer :D
Let's go.....:bong: :bong: :bong:

Cubby.....where is my Friggin chair man....you need stop re arranging crap

atleast you replenished the Budds

heres Kandis easter threads

023.JPG

024.JPG

027.JPG

Latest posts

Back