Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL Cubby. Yes, it is a good thing it is almost sandle season. 4 degrees huh? I was complaining of 40 and rain. I will hush.

where is Spring?

Normal temps for me are low to mid 50's. this week mid 20's:(

Grow tent temp 85*:) It is Spring in there:)

BIU
:bong:

Morning all. It is rainy and gloomy here this morning.

Oh tearing out the cabinetry that we did was a nightmare. Whoever put these cabinets in must have had stock in a glue factory. Everything was glued to everything else with liberal amounts of glue. Don't worry, I never smoke and use power tools--I have a very healthy respect for power tools. I have almost been hurt bad several times. I was the lackey on this job although I did do my share of work with flat bars and hammers. I still don't have the 2 x 4s up that made up the toe kick--all is glued together and then glued again to the floor. I guess the 18 3-1/2" screws I took out weren't enough.

Rosebud, I will be talking to you more as our weather gets better about roses and flowers.

I will join you in a bong and a cup if you all don't mind.

that sounds like a nightmare THG! Glue...great. Seems like the screws would have been enough. You are still my hero.

BIU

yanked 2 males out of flower
going to start some cherry bubba
oh yeah and clone some satori:)

BIU :bong:

If it don't bubble it ain't worth the trouble:D

Bubble, bubble :bong:

dang who cut the heat off....cold this morning 36*,please go away winter....81* in my grow room......:cool:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
2* and sunny. I heard a rumour, that yesterday was the first day of spring. Apparently mother nature hasn't gotten' the word because 2 degrees and 2 feet of snow on the ground dose not a spring time make :rant:

:bong: :bong: :bong: :yay:

Cubby, Minn must be a wonderful state like Alaska, but brrr and brrrr. You better come back to the PNW for the Hemp fest and stay. The good thing is it is sunny, that has to help.

We have wind and rain this morning at 39 degrees.

BIU Peeps..satori in the jar!

:ciao: BHC

Sorry ive been MIA lately. Still trying to sort out the internet provider situation.

I dropped some beans on monday. A few have broken ground.

4x Pink Mama (420Benny)
2x Satori (Mandala)
2x Blueberry x Purple Empress (Dirty Dozen)
2x Bubblicious x Gorilla Grape (Ray Jay)

:ciao: Rose :heart:

I will. Ill post pics in a week or two.

I have alot of beans to run this summer. Im popping ten at a time every 3 weeks til july. Thats the plan anyway

Quite the line-up you got there drft.

Gonna be smoking some dank at the end of summer.

Where's SmokinMom? and Ozzy? He was suppose to come down the mountain at the end of Feb.

BIU

Rosebud said:
Cubby, Minn must be a wonderful state like Alaska, but brrr and brrrr. You better come back to the PNW for the Hemp fest and stay. The good thing is it is sunny, that has to help.

We have wind and rain this morning at 39 degrees.

BIU Peeps..satori in the jar!

Rosebud, our winters last from early Nov. to early April, but our summers are what make this place so great. I didn't move to Minnesota, I broke down here and stayed. :cool: I'm originally from R.I..
I am looking forward to Hempfest and visiting with the PNW Bongers, as well as revisiting some old haunts, like the port of Tacoma, Mount Rainier, and the Hoagies in Tillicum :D.

Latest posts

Back