Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Afternoon all. Worked a little this morning so couldn't get up and BIU. However, now I am done.

Cool and kind of icky today. We are getting a little snow and a little more predicted tonight and tomorrow, but nothing significant. I am hoping that most of the snow is going to be gone by the end of March. I am going to be putting some veggy seeds into dirt in the closet in the back room to germ. Our growing season is so short you have to start things early.

Stay warm all of you who still have snowy/cold weather. To those of you in the great climates......:aok: enjoy....I'm jealous.

Drfting--nice line-up there. Looking forward to a grow journal.

:ciao:

I have spinach..lettuce..peas..and just put some Bok Choy in the ground...gonna do another set peas today..those my fav:D...

Stay warm everyone that is getting snow still

:bong:

pcduck said:
cubby you walleye fish?

Duck, Walleye are probably the favourite fish of Minnesota anglers, they're also the most numerous. I pretty much fish for whatever's biting. If I'm going for a specific species it's Muskie. I don't eat fish, so I practice catch and release for the most part. If a fish gets tore up reeling him in, or if it's a junk fish (bullhead,carp, ect) they end up in the garden, great organic fertilizer.
Are you a walleye guy?

! got this indica called Dark Dream from one of my local dispensaries for 7.5 a gram. This medbud feels like morphine. No hyperbole.

4:20 HIU :bong2:

Just got in from outta town. :icon_smile:
Will be heading back out Monday.:rolleyes:

Nice to see you weedhopper.

YYz, i have never had morphine, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Where is SM?

Rose, I had morphine and Demerol when I had invasive surgery. I liked them at the time because they numbed the pain and knocked me out, so in this context it is a good thing.

Happy Friday!

:bong: I hope all is well with everyone.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
8* and sunny. I did a little late night shopping last night, bought myself a vape, a black Pax.
4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

I have spinach..lettuce..peas..and just put some Bok Choy in the ground...gonna do another set peas today..those my fav:D...

Well La Tee Da....I could have peas in my yard if I wanted to...but they’d be Snow peas :eek:
Good luck with the veggies 4U, tell Kandi she'll have to keep the rabbits away.
:bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: its friday:yay:

slide that bong of Lava over Duck...

we have snow falling in Everet and 38* on front porch

:bong:

35 degrees and i can't tell yet.

Cubby, i hear that is a great little vape. You will be happy, is this your first vape? Sm, has one and loves it, wherever she is....I hope she is ok.

4U, Kandy is the cutest dog ever and she is always smiling. Tell her hi for me.

Duck, howyou doing? i am doing some satori this morning. Are you?

All the dogs are playing, the big dog isn't supposed to play for another 5 days, but he is being careful. Did I ever tell you my house is small? what am i doing with three dogs?
Pot party at my house tonight with the girlfirends...And the cute despensary delivery guy. He is bringing my friend some new stuff. Wish you all were here.

Orange, where are you this week?

Latest posts

Back