Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning my friends :) Going to be over 60's today, and I'll even have a shot of the cool sky/clouds in my Grow Journal this morning...they looked awesome, I noticed on the way to my tent.

As for a song, I'll contribute:

♫♪ Now this is a story, all about how my life got flip turned upside down..
now I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air....

...Iiiiiin West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days..
chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school...

...When a couple of guys, who were up to no good....started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said; "your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

...I whistled for a cab, and when it got near, the license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought; 'naw forget it' .. "YO HOME TO BEL-AIRRrrrr!"

...I ...Pulled.... UP to the house around seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie; "Yo homes, smell ya later!"

Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there....to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel-Air. ♪♫

♫♪♪ BUM DUM DUM DUMMM TIISSSS... BUM BA DUM DUM DAAAAUM TIS..... BA DUM DUM DAAAUM TIISSS... DOOO DOOO DOO DOOOOOO ♪♪♫

You boys need singing lessons. :D

Here's one for ya....lets go start a pot farm...

Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay.
I just adore a penthouse view.
Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.

...The chores.
...The stores.
...Fresh air.
...Times Square

You are my wife.
Good bye, city life.
Green Acres we are there.

-------------------------

Good morning everyone. Anyone care for some blueberry pancakes? (store-bought, lol)

BIU!-

Goodmorning my Friends. Been outta town worken. Im home for awhile now. Work slowen down,,kinda scary.
Bout to have some Eggs,with fried potatoes and biscutts and gravy.:hubba:
Its funny all these theme songs ya guys are putting up. My Wife says She has been hearing the Bonanza Theme song every since we were married,,and thats been 27yrs. She is ready to kill me and the Cartwrights.:D

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
32* and somewhat sunny.

Duck if I had any good weather I would certainly share it.....;)

You may see me tonight
With an illegal smile
It don't cost very much
But it last a long while
Won't you please tell the man I didn't kill anyone
No I'm just trying to have me some fun

John Prine is a dyslexic Dog

:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

:bong::bong:

Duck...thanks as I get booted from chat there at times too...your gonna like that spray...atleast I know I do...

My Mama met my Daddy down in Alabama...they tied the Knot so here I am...born on the Bayou, on the Texas line..Love Louisianan...raised on Jambaliy.....Now befor I could walk I had a guitar in my hand...by the time I could talk...I had my own Band...went on the road when I was 8 years old...when I turned 15...I was stealing the show...Money to burn...and the girl were pretty...Didnt take me long to learn, that I was...

BORN TO BOOGIE!!!!!!!!
:D

4u

I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing, and that the way I like it:D

Working so far:)

cubby said:
Not unless he's Hank Williams Jr. ;)

:D Thanks for clarifying. Obviously his music is not in my genre. :p

I have heard of the dude though. :giggle:

The Beastie Boys aren't my genre, but I just gotta love a song with lyrics like Boomin' Granny....

Yea..
Ahh Yea...
Ahh Yea This One's Deticated To All The Ladies In The Front , The Back
All the Older Ladies Out There
Lookin' Nice, You Know Who You Are
Whoo...
I Need You, Boomin' Granny
I Said I Want You, Boomin' Granny
Boomin' Granny, Boomin' Fanny
Boomin' Granny, Good And Plenty
Well It Might Sound Odd, It Might Sound Corny
But Here's Some Sex Rhymes For Those That Are Horny
For Your Boomin' Granny With The Boomin' System
Said I Love Ya Won't Leave Ya So You Got To Listen
See I'm Talkin' About The Way That I'm Feeling
You're So Lovely Lengthy And So Appealing
A Sassy Sophisicated Sexy Lady
Well I'm 26 And You're 80
The Clock Is Ticking So You Better Not Front
We Can Go To My Place Or We Could Smoke A Blunt
Well You're A Lovely Girl, Just Like B.Arthur
Just Turn Down The Lights So We Can Go Farther
Because I Saw Ya At The Check Out Line
You Dropped Your Coupons And You Were Looking Fine
Sophisicated, And So Mature
I Couldn't Really Care If You're 50 Or 74
Becaues I Want Ya, And I Need Ya
Hey Boomin' Granny You Could Be My Teacher
And I Could Be Your Pet, Bet
Listen Old Lady I'm Gonna Make Ya Sweat
I Know I'm Younger, And Your Much Older
You Look So nice On My Chevy Nova
I'm gonna Take Her To The Low Ryder Show, And Flaunt Ya
I Gotta Tell Ya Lady I Said I Want Ya, Boomin' Granny
Because I Need You Boomin' Granny

:bong:

i drove to the location of the dispensary that will be opening in fall today. walked in the front door, and couldn't find anyone. called out for someone in hope that they were just working in the back or something. no answer. there were 6 cars parked out front, so i know there were people there. so i started peaking around corners and looking for someone. didn't find anyone, but i did find a RO system in place in the back room, and what looked to be a single 1k watt light with aircooled hood hanging from the ceiling. went into another room and saw what looks to be easily 20k worth of growing equipment still in boxes. thought i heard voices upstairs, but that that point i felt i was overstepping my boundaries, and felt as though i was trespassing now. so i left. :-(

guess i'll try to contact them via phone or e-mail to inquire about the cultivation positions

ShOrTbUs said:
:bong:

i drove to the location of the dispensary that will be opening in fall today. walked in the front door, and couldn't find anyone. called out for someone in hope that they were just working in the back or something. no answer. there were 6 cars parked out front, so i know there were people there. so i started peaking around corners and looking for someone. didn't find anyone, but i did find a RO system in place in the back room, and what looked to be a single 1k watt light with aircooled hood hanging from the ceiling. went into another room and saw what looks to be easily 20k worth of growing equipment still in boxes. thought i heard voices upstairs, but that that point i felt i was overstepping my boundaries, and felt as though i was trespassing now. so i left. :-(

guess i'll try to contact them via phone or e-mail to inquire about the cultivation positions

I MUST be stoned. I read half this post and was thinking
"that's not a very good song" , but it's better than Booming Grannies...:giggle:.

But...I don't blame you shortbus, I wouldn't have hung around either, don't think I'd have been peekin' 'round either, you never know what you might stumble into.

agreed, while poking around i made sure i was making my presence known, that way if i was to come upon anyone, then it wouldn't look like i was trying to case the place for a robbery or something. now that i think about it, i have to say its very irresponsible to keep doors unlocked like that with no 1 around guarding them. especially when you have 20k worth of equpment just laying around

ShOrTbUs said:
agreed, while poking around i made sure i was making my presence known, that way if i was to come upon anyone, then it wouldn't look like i was trying to case the place for a robbery or something. now that i think about it, i have to say its very irresponsible to keep doors unlocked like that with no 1 around guarding them. especially when you have 20k worth of equpment just laying around

careful who you become bedfellows with SB---if they be that lax about rule #1---who knows what else they may be capable of---just looking out with my 2sence---peace

Probably upstairs testing their product:bong:

Tomorrow SmokinMom:)
Even if I got to chase her down

and yes

orangesunshine said:
careful who you become bedfellows with SB---if they be that lax about rule #1---who knows what else they may be capable of---just looking out with my 2sence---peace

:goodposting:

you can never have enough good advise.thanks OS.

hxxp://ccfnj.org/

^ thats the foundation running the farm and the dispensary

Latest posts

Back