Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Warm temps, thunderstorms, tornadoes, this is my expected forecast.

BIU :bong:

Just ordered the ..Secret Jardin Dark room 120...:yay:

:bong:

Hey 4u, what is that, I am happy for you whatever it is. Congratulations!

Good morning all ya all! Hope this is a great day for all of us!

BIU Peeps, satori awaits.

Good morning everyone, the weekend is nearly here.

Did y'all hear about the fire/explosion in the city of West Texas? Crazy, and horrible. :(

SmokinMom said:
Good morning everyone, the weekend is nearly here.

Did y'all hear about the fire/explosion in the city of West Texas? Crazy, and horrible. :(

What in the world is wrong with people? I just do not understand violence like this. Glad you are safe SM.

I am keeping real busy trying not to miss my little Cassie too much. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have 2 more dogs to love.

Rosebud, I hope that you can get Howie less afraid. I hate it when animals are scared. My oldest dog, Sassie who is a border collie x was part of an abandoned litter. I adopted her over 13 years ago and there are still things I never got her over feeling afraid of, but she had a hard start in life. (Psssst Howie is a lot better looking than Nick Nolte).

The cabinet doors are going back up today. I spent all day Monday spraying them and I am really pleased how they turned out. My buddy bought me a little HVLP spray gun (under $34 from Amazon) that worked just great. I was quite impressed considering the low cost.

4U--congrats on the new purchase!

I am expecting sunshine and temps in the high 50s. Getting time to set up my baby greenhouse. I've got veggies to go in there.

I hope you all have a great day.

I'm nearly 2 hrs away, however it was felt in south Dallas. I'm in far north dallas.

You guys should check out the footage. Pretty wild.

Good morning Ladies....Hey....what ever happen to the Female grower group?...Is my Favorite club becomeing my Favorite Growers:heart:

Rose...I just purchased the Grow tent...48x48x80...Just stepping up my Game plan:aok:

Mom...glad ya safe..

THG...Have a wonderful day

" I smoke 2 joints...befor, I smoke 2 joints...then I smoke 2 more"

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
31* and cloudy, but at least it's not tornadoes, be safe Duck

Soooo, I went to my Dr. yesterday, and she cut my diabetes medication in half, if things stay on track she said in 6 months I'll be totally med free. :D Diet and exercise is working, but I need to look into Yoga for spinal health. I had no idea losing weight could cause back pain.:confused2:

Duck, what do you think of the Pax?

4U, I got one of those secret jardin tents, don't remember the model #, but it's the 4'x2', their very good quality materials. I'm sure you'll make good use of it.

Rosebud, Howies still a pup,a little apprehension is a good thing. He's got a good family, he'll be fine. Now if you can just get him to work on his bark...:D

THG, what kind of veggies are you growing? How large is you're little green house?
I've got tomatoes and a bunch of different peppers growing on my sunporch just waiting to go in the ground. I may try a barrel of potatoes this year.

Sm, That's some crazy explosion in West isn't it? The pictures are bad enough, I can't imagine what it looks like at the scene.

OS, where's the lyrics?

Me and the Wife felt it. Hell I thought something had fell on my back porch. Very weird to feel something over an hour away.
By the way Goodmorning to all.

Bong it up!!!!

This bongs for all the douche bags out there...

You know who you are!! :bong:

Cubby, bout time to get outta that cave and stretch eeah??

Rose, love the howie mug shot, the nick nolty comment I was thinking the same thing... Except howie don't look crazy :p

4u- those beans I was gifted are "the white x ubc". Kinda excited..

Smoking mom, Don't laugh , but I had a surfer haircut when I was his age ;)

We got some fiya in the flower room... G2g. Lights on....

OS. Where u been!???

Sry if I missed anyone!

cubby...I like the Pax so far....Not quite understanding all the different lights...Do you know what the blue light means?...and the mouth piece get a bit warm but otherwise she vapes like a blue whale on steroids.

Try adjusting your drawls duck. I noticed a lil heat on my mouth piece then I changed my suck..lol that sounded weird, lmao.

Rose, Howie is soo handsome!!! Does he know how cute he is?

Thg, love on those 2 pups. How old are they? Maybe time to visit the animal shelter and rescue a new 4 legged friend? Doesn't replace the ones you've lost, but can help in the healing.

Cubs, I'm so proud of you on that weight loss. And how awesome is it that you are so close to no more diabetes meds!!

TOA, douche bags?

Wow weed hopper, it is weird being able to feel that. That was some freakin explosion. It's sad that there are some looters in the neighborhoods that were devastated. On a side note, I keep hearing cows mooing during the official briefings, lol.

High 4u, duck, os, and anyone I may be forgetting..

:coffee: gunna be a long day. :bong: Pcduck, :ciao: how are you (we) ;) doing? Lol

I c u Brimk!

Cubby :ciao:

Old commercial for bringing OJ from Florida to here, for Lawsons stores.

Big O gets it there in 24 hours, from tree to your kitchen in 24 hours

Showed a orange tree then a tanker truck with a smiling orange driving.

:rofl::rofl:

I wonder how long it would take Big O to make it to Big D?

Doing great ToA Thanks for asking. Got a full veg and flower tent..Looks like I am getting my mites under control and I got a new PAX(vape).

Things are good:)

pcduck said:
cubby...I like the Pax so far....Not quite understanding all the different lights...Do you know what the blue light means?...and the mouth piece get a bit warm but otherwise she vapes like a blue whale on steroids.

Sorry Duck, all I know is green means ready to rip...:D Where have you got yours set? I have mine set at medium, it takes a little fiddlin' to figure which setting is best, and I imagine it may change depending on the weed you put in.

Thanks Mom...:D

Trill, good to see you 'round brother. How's it going?

:vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon:

Latest posts

Back