Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I made myself feel better Rose.

I went over to the 'tude and got in on their 420 promo.:)

Well that and a few hits of Satori.:)

Rosebud said:
what did you get? I may need to order......:bolt:

Alphakronik Genes Seeds Cheddarhead
Regular Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds
ALPK3
$41.19
G13 Labs Midnight Kush
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds
G13M48
$45.77
FEMINIZED UFO #1 Sweet Seeds Green Poison

FEMINIZED UFO #1
FREEFreebie/BOGOF
FEMINIZED UFO #2 Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Caramel

FEMINIZED UFO #2
FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Granddaddy Purple Seeds Bay 11

2 REG 420 PROMO
FREEFreebie/BOGOF
T H Seeds Darkstar

1 FEM 420 PROMO
FREEFreebie/BOGOF
DNA Genetics La Chocolat

1 FEM 420 PROMO
FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Cali Connection Seeds Original Sour Diesel

1 FEM 420 PROMO
FREEFreebie/BOGOF
G13 Labs Cinderella 99

G13B39
FREEFreebie/BOGOF

:bongin: on the :20

:bong:

:vap_smiley: :vap_smiley: :vap_smiley:

I hope a few come out dank ToA:)

Especially the AKG's
I have his full line-up of cheds:D

Good Morning BHC and Happy 4-20:bong:

On my to do list for today:

1) bong some Satori
2) bong some YWT
3) bong some Frozen Lava
4) bong some White Fya
5) bong some Cheddarwurst
6) hit the bubble hash

BIU :bong:

In the 50's and raining today.

In my bong.... some mid grades that contains more seeds than THC. :bong:

Happy 4-20!!!!

Duck, you have lots to do today. Wish I could help you. Is the cheddar your fav smoke? I see you ordered more.. you got great stuff coming.

Ellis, sorry for the seeds, yuck.

Cubby, i have been thinking about what you did as far as your diabetic meds being lowered. Congratulations. You did it. you worked hard. Good for you.

It didn't hit 50 mph yesterday, and i got some flower planting done. It made me happy.

4-U, happy 4-20.

And all the rest of you bongers, my favorite group of people! BIU lilke it is 4-20~~~!!!!

Ellis, sorry for the seeds, yuck.

I'm sorry as well... actually, it's funny. My 70 year old father, who's fully going along with my garden, decided to plant some of his (very nice looking I may add) seeds from his mids. With knowledge I have now, my conclusion of this type of stuff is, by the way it LOOKS it should've been nice stuff.... had it not hermied. Also, the cure on it was horrid.

So he's been growing 5 plants... in his window... with miricle grow and my Sunshine Mix #4 soil. I transplanted them yesterday and told him "now stop using miricle grow.. I have nutes to spare...if you're going to grow, at least do it the best you can." I mean.. it's growing in his window lol!

I have pics of the transplant and what they look like (HOLY STRETCH) ... if anyone is curious. lol

Happy 420.
By the way,,thats my Wifes BD. She loves Her BD.

:woohoo: Happy 420 BHC,
29* and sunny, the snow is melting (again), there are robins all over the place. They're probably freakin' out because all the snow is still here.

Rosebud, thank you :heart:

Duck, you need some help with all that herbage ?:eek:

4U, Sm, OS, WeedHopper, Trill, Mr.fist, EllisD, and any I'm missing, let's bong 'em like we brung 'em.......:bong: :bong: :bong:

(did you know it's Hitlers birthday...that's messed up :eek: )

Happy 420 everyone. :)

I had something kinda disturbing happen to me last night. I was high as a kite, taking a bath, no one else was awake. I started hearing voices, a ladies. I quickly got out and dryed off to go investigate. I couldn't hear it anymore and I was upset thinking I was hearing voices and going crazy. Yikes!!!!!!!!! I went to bed all worried about losing my mind. Woke up and it was still bothering me, what had happened. A bit ago I was having breakfast and I started hearing voices again. I dropped what I was doing and walked into the gameroom. It was getting a little bit louder. I called a kid in and asked if he could hear it and he said yes. Thank god!!!!!!! Turns out, I guess my oldest didnt completely turn off the sound of that stupid interactive computer game he plays with kids from all over the world. I'm SO relieved I'm not going crazy after all, well atleast not yet. :p

On that note, join me and my pax, Biu on the :31

Rose said:
Duck, you have lots to do today. Wish I could help you. Is the cheddar your fav smoke? I see you ordered more..

One of my favorites Rose. I have AKG's full line of Chedds. They are very good:aok::aok: Intake is fruit/skittles/lemoney..... exhaust is bad cheese:)

I'll join ya SmokinMom:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_smiley:

Geez, sm, glad your not nuts, that is a relief. lol

Duck, is it up smoke or night smoke? Are they all different I guess? You have interesting stuff at your house.

Rose..Depends on what you like but at 25%+/- amber you are not want to do much besides lay on couch and hope you do not lose the remote to the TV. At milky more like a after dinner drink watching the sunset, still able to function but in a relax mode.

I'm bongin' like its the end of 1999!!:bong:

Happy 4/20 bong hitter crew!!!!

Make it a good one!!!!

SmokinMom said:
Happy 420 everyone. :)

I had something kinda disturbing happen to me last night. I was high as a kite, taking a bath, no one else was awake. I started hearing voices, a ladies. I quickly got out and dryed off to go investigate. I couldn't hear it anymore and I was upset thinking I was hearing voices and going crazy. Yikes!!!!!!!!! I went to bed all worried about losing my mind. Woke up and it was still bothering me, what had happened. A bit ago I was having breakfast and I started hearing voices again. I dropped what I was doing and walked into the gameroom. It was getting a little bit louder. I called a kid in and asked if he could hear it and he said yes. Thank god!!!!!!! Turns out, I guess my oldest didnt completely turn off the sound of that stupid interactive computer game he plays with kids from all over the world. I'm SO relieved I'm not going crazy after all, well atleast not yet. :p

On that note, join me and my pax, Biu on the :31

:rofl: :fly:

Latest posts

Back