Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning bongers.

That's all i got! Need satori stat.

Ok, I am back and just need to tell you that two whole solo sessions w/satori has helped my mood immeasurably.

we moved the plants back outside only to have to move them in again as the plumber will be back there today.. If we can do something wrong, we seem to be doing it.

I love remodeling. NOT I do love you guys though.

Morning all,,I am having some Shiskaberry. Yummmm.

keep an eye on hitch hiking critters while moving those girls in and out rosebud---how'd the my hubby likes chilly excuse go over :giggle:

morning all you other pot heads---june gloom here---morning is a great time to water the yard---should clear to sunny 70's later---you all have a great day :D :bong: :bong:

Orange, i am moving them in and out of the shed not inside the house. Oh, and they never asked about the 6 inch hole again. Another plumber is coming today to give us an estimate about the tub. He may ask. wish THG was here.

yea Rosie where is THG when you need her....last nights gig turned out awesome,all my stress has been released....we played 4 hours to about 300+ peeps out on a pier over the ocean,great weather,and a great crowd,Alex our new bass player did awesome for such a short notice,we had a few trainwrecks over the night but everyone was drinking and having such a good time,I dont think anyone noticed our mistakes,we played till midnight and they wanted us to keep playing....tonight should be another packed night....shiskaberry sounds tasty WH never tried that....that and Satori is on my bucket list....I hope everyone is having a great weekend......:cool:

I would Love to see you preform meetmrfist2 sounds like you put on a great show...Been nice and sunny and we been enjoying the Water:D

:bong:

Well Rosebud, I wish I were there to help you out too. However, we had "girl's night in" last night and I was wishing you were here with us.

Mr. Fist, glad all went well. Sounds like it was a great party.

I am spending a quiet day...trying to recover from a little bit too much strawberry margarita.

meetmrfist2...Wish I was watching you perform, sounds like a great time.

Satori + Paradise Punch = good times:)

BIU BHC :bong:

This Father aint doen Shet today. Im gonna set back and watch my Son cook for a change wilst I drink some cold Budlight and a big bowl of Blue dream and Shiskaberry mix. Yeeeehaaaaa:hubba:

Yes, happy Father's Day boys. Hope ya got a lil spoiled.

BBQ ribs, anyone? Plenty to go around. :D

Happy Fathers day too all you dads out there...had a great time last night,survived another awesome crowd,it was so awesome playing out over the ocean,beautiful ocean breeze all night, the new cat did a great job on the bass considering 70% of our set list songs are older than him,he really did his homework.....smoked some pretty good Durbin Poison my son had today,crashed on the couch watching the race.....slap worn out......hope everyone is having a great weekend,back to the grind tommorow....BIU BHC:cool: I wish all of my peeps on here could come to one of my shows,but who knows what the future holds.....peace

Happy fathers day mrfist. I am so glad your bass player is doing so well. My daughter knows all the music from my day, it blows me away. Good for you guys!

Latest posts

Back