Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Duck

limited out 3 days straight:yay:

Crabbing starts on the 1st...and The pinks should be in mid july:clap:

Fun stuff man..wish ya was here :bong: and pass

Rose....I thaught THG came and did plumbing work for ya?????

4u2sm0ke said:
Rose....I thaught THG came and did plumbing work for ya?????

LOL--I did, but only some of it. However, this is the way of remodels--things have to be done in stages. I cut and capped the old tub and lavatory water and waste lines below the floor. I put in new water lines and drain line for the new sink location. That had to be done before the new floor could go down. So then floor went down, the plumbers came back to put a new vent line in the wall and they may have done the work needed in the crawl space. Then it gets dry walled, taped, textured, and painted. Then the plumber comes back to install the tub. Claw foot bathtubs have to be finished plumbed in place.

I got tired just reading all of that! :p.
My whole house needs a remodel. Unfortunately, we need to have foundation work done 1st and I don't see that happening anytime soon. :(

Had a small pax scare, but luckily a good cleaning fixed her up just right. Toa, did you buy the one off Craigslist?

I'd love you hear your band mf, If you ever come thru dallas let me know. Austin has an awesome music scene.

Shouts out to ducky, rose, os, 4u, wh, cubmeister, ohc, ellis, and anyone else I might be forgetting..

Have great daze.
:D

SmokinMom said:
I got tired just reading all of that! :p.
My whole house needs a remodel. Unfortunately, we need to have foundation work done 1st and I don't see that happening anytime soon. :(

:woohoo: Mom's getting a new house......*with a bear comfortable guest room* ;)

what up peeps nice and hot down hear in SC. lookin at some thunder storms later....SM my brother has been in Austin for 30 years,plays in a blues band on 6th street pretty regularly,I was in Austin rjght after SRV passed away,great music town,almost made the move out there back in the day,things kept me here.....4u your making me want to go throw some lures.....love to fish for largemouth bass,they have monster size bass on some of the golf course lakes,we have over 250+ golf courses in a 60 mile radius from where I am and these ponds have seen no fishing at all,me and my son sneek in a few of them before dark when the golfers are done....Rosie I hope u get all your remodeling done,I need to do a ton also....THG if you are out this way holler Ill get you to show me some of your plumbing skills,my house was built in the late 40s so I can imagine what fun it would be.....peace:cool:

little color for the page---gooey---trimmers needed---:D

gooey 009.jpg

gooey 010.jpg

gooey 011.jpg

Isn't it weird how the first time we trim we are so excited, then it isn't? Does it make you want to watch daytime tv?

the only thing I like about trimming is when Im done.....and the scissor hash:eek:

:bongin: on the :20

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

Cheers Duck :aok:

Mornin' all. Off to work, so hittin' a little bubbler today.. saving the bong for later! :D

Sunny and 70's.. lovin' it.

Rose... I am on the first step of the process for our experiment.:D

:vap_smiley: :vap_smiley: :vap_smiley: :vap_smiley: :vap_smiley: :vap-leafy_wave: :fly: :stoned:

4u2sm0ke said:
what experiment?

:bong:

The one that....What gets ya more of an up-high, vaping Satori or smoking a joint of Satori.:)

Nice buds Orange

Grape Crack week 15a 004.jpg

Grape Crack week 15a 007.jpg

Grape Crack week 15a 008.jpg

Grape Crack week 15a 009.jpg

Grape Crack week 15a 010.jpg

Good morning Peeps,

Duck, i knew i could count on you... I am pretty sure about my hypothesis, but I need more opinions.

Well, another rainy day in the desert. It is nice actually.

Duck, is that satori? What you got going? Very nice whatever they are.

Latest posts

Back