Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
nicer buds duck---thanks

morning all---cool and warming 70's today---clear skies make for a nice summer day

work is getting in the way of my trimming today---not sure if a bad day trimming is better than a good day working or a bad day working is better than a good day trimming---i miss my helper

everybody have a great day :D

Rose...Test run for Across the Universe Seeds...The buds are of Grape Crack

Thanks OS & Rose:)

Morning all. It is rainy and cooler today. The weather Rosebud gets seems to hit me later the same day or the next day. It started clouding up and blowing last evening, but we didn't get rain until night.

I try to make trim as enjoyable as possible. Put a good movie on or watch a chunk of episodes from a series I like, have something yummy to drink and eat. I can't trim for long periods anymore, so I tend to break it up into several shorter sessions. I think that this is part of why I do a perpetual grow--i cannot even begin to imagine me sitting down and trimming for days. My hands get too sore and start cramping up and I get really stiff if I don't get up and move around every so often.

Duck, let us know how your experiment goes. Good looking buds.

SM--I need a little foundation work done myself....oh, wait, were you talking about your home? Never mind then.

Everyone have a great day. Pilates and a little work this morning. If the weather clears, we are going to cut a little firewood this afternoon.

BIU

pcduck said:
The one that....What gets ya more of an up-high, vaping Satori or smoking a joint of Satori.:)

Nice buds Orange

A real Experiment ..involves a friends Help:D...:bolt: Ducks Nest

:bong:

It was too icky today to cut firewood. It rained and blew all day. I potted up the little seedlings that I started in Rapid Rooters. I am doing dirt again for the summer. It is easier to deal with "dirt" in the summer and it is hard to keep the res cold enough, so organics and dirt again this summer. I will be starting another batch of super soil for when they go into flowering.

It is weird to have nothing in veg but seedlings and a couple of unrooted clones in the cloner. I have some Satori seeds coming which I will germ as soon as I get them.

Pilates tore me up this morning. I think the day will end with a soak in the Jacuzzi, some Nurse Larry and maybe some Kahlua and milk.

nice THG---not sure what sounds best---jacuzzi---cocktail---nurse larry---or you going in soil again

think i'll settle for the cocktail and some gooey for the time being---it's soooo very nice to finally be home

not so hard---all of the above

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Another nice and sunny day with highs in the high 70's

BIU BHC :bong:

Good morning peeps.

THG, that sounds like the perfect way to end the day. Good for you.

Duck, how is that research coming?

Another cold and windy and rainy day. My plants sure perked up after the tea, thanks you guys for reminding me how to do that... been a while.

Orange, hope your day is a good one and the trimming is almost done.

BIU and take a nap or enjoy the day, whichever happens first.

It was a great way to end the evening and I slept well.

It is another rainy icky day and if Rose is having rain and wind, I will probably get that tomorrow. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about watering outside. And there is always something that needs cleaning in my house, so I won't be idle.

I have 17 little babies planted in starter soil. I think that I am going to try and feed my organic kids more this go around. I think I will pick up some organic pre-made nutes to supplement the teas and the super soil. Rosebud, glad your girls like the tea. I thought your plants looked great anyway. The Satori is just a kick--the revegging leaves makes it look nothing like cannabis. I'm sure after the solstice that it will get back on track. She may be a monster. I'll come help you trim. I wish I could grow outdoors!

Duck, your weather is wonderful. I look forward to warm again by the weekend. The rain has been good though. We had a winter with little snowfall and that means a bad fire year. Every hard rain storm helps with the fire danger. Though after last year we have a pretty good burn perimeter around our little community.

Orange, relax, you're home.

SM How ya doing lady?

Have a great day and don't forget to BIU whenever necessary.

morning all---regular edward sissors hand here today---motto of the day is to stay focused---no goofing off---think i'll get that out of the way before the trim hell starts---stay focused

beautiful day here in paradise---may you all have a stress free day---keep me in your thoughts while i slave away---stop bye for a bong rip if your in the neighborhood---pink mamma is on the menue---peace

Rose said:
Duck, how is that research coming?

Will need to re-evaluate the procedure. As I got high both ways and forgot measure the amount of what I vaped and the fatty I rolled to compare the two:D

Will try again tomorrow:)

THG...The only pre-made nute I use is Fox Farm Big Bloom and I use that in my teas at 4oz per gal. Once every 2-3 or 4 weeks depending on what they look like and strain. Saves big money by not using very much compared to feeding the plant.

Duck, those are the kind of experiments that I can do over and over again.

I was thinking about something like Earth Juice or something like that for when I am too lazy or otherwise occupied to make teas.

I recently had to order more GH Flora Bloom. I get it in gallons. I was a little surprised to discover that I last ordered a gal in November, so that a gal of bloom (which I use the most of) lasts me over 6 months. So, ultimately, the cost of nutes is not bad given the return.

Orange, too bad we can't all get together and give you a hand. Trimming would go really fast and we would have a ball doing it. I always just try to keep the end product in mind....and a good movie doesn't hurt. I love being able to stream movies and TV shows.

DSCF1936.JPG

This is the garden this morning in all stages of growth.

Duck, the big bloom is organic i take it? 4 tbl to a gallon seems like a lot to me....
As for the research project, it is just vap vs joint. no amounts needed. Which is a more up high.Unless, amounts do matter...hmmm maybe that is it.

THG, glad you are doing the dirt thing again. I don't know why, but I am. I bet you slept well, i could really do some bragging on nurse larry. It is my fav for night.

Orange, you need help with trimming. I know you know that. Not exactly something you can ask for on craigs list. Nose to the grindstone. get er done.

Rosebud, they look just great!

Here are the new babies. I will be popping some Satori when I get them and probably a few Master Kush, so I will have a lot of babies.

And this is Bo--the new guy I got in Feb. He is turning out to be a great companion.

BIU everybody and enjoy your day!

6-20-13 003-1.jpg

19036141 (8).JPG

Rose...Nice garden..... a 1/4 cup makes two gallons that you would use once every 3-4 weeks, while using plain water in between. I feed/tea stronger and more often because of the high levels of co2:) I went from a 1/4 cup every week to once a month(w/o CO2). I find it much cheaper/easier to feed the soil instead of the plant.

Nice find THG or did Bo find/pick you?

BIU BHC :bong:

Latest posts

Back