Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
orangesunshine said:
no it's like all over the floor---i dropped the sample

Looks like BIU time:bong::48::bong:

evening BH, hey cubby, was it you that had the da vinci? just received a very nice dad day gift, any pointers?

Must be another Cubby......I've never had da vinci, so I can't offer any relevant info, sorry.:eek:

thanks anyway cub! dont know why i thought it was u. well, it works pretty good so far.

dropped 14 new strains yesterday, bubba kush X aww cracked first.

more to come on this saga ;)

BONG IT UP!!!

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

What a great weekend we are having
Bright, sunny, and in the low 90's. The electric company is loving me

SmokinMom ya get the house cleaned?;)

THG maybe you should take a 1/2 day off today? You have been quite the busy lady.:aok:

Rose still working on our experiment:D in fact working on it right now:)

OS grip and rip'em, nice morning to grab the sticks.:cool:

4u does your flashlight still work?:p

BIU BHC :bong:

Good morning my friends. Im about to spark up some God Bud.

Good morning all and Duck and Weedhopper. I am glad you are going to spark up some god bud WH. I have not had the pleasure of meeting that variety, i know you will enjoy.

Something weird on my garden. The joch horror looks wilted. I thought at first over watering. I checked last night and it was dry, but not all the way so I didn't water her. She is still standing there wilted this morning. I will go look her over really well and if i have to, pull her out of her pot and see whats happening with the roots. She is from the group nirvana grow. Everyone around her is happy.

Duck, please continue on with the study.

Orange, when do you paint the princesses room?

:ciao:Good Morning BHC,

71* and raining ...again. I'm gonna' take a ride out to farm country today, I'm sure I'll see all the farmers doin' their happy dance...;)

pcduck said:
You are special cubby :)

I guess I'll change my name to Ed...;)

I'm havin' a little Cindy - 99 and breakfast, and trying to figure what to do today. Good thing I'm not a golfer, I'd be depressed,....or a really wet golfer...:rant:

4U's in South Rainier "wrestling" with a BigFoot, Kandi's sittin' on a stump thinkin' "I new this was a bad idea..." :rofl:

DGF, when you were EllisD, was that a play on LSD? Trippy...Hippy.

Rosebud, let us know what you find about that plant. I hate when you have one plant that decides to be "different" from the rest.

BIU BHC.....:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Morning all. :)

Cub, I've also wondered if it was a play on LSD...lol. Trippy hippy, lol.

Duck, unfortunately not. I don't mind cleaning, but everyone needs to be out of the house. I like to smoke plenty, then clean in a very ADHD manner. Can't tell anything got done unless its a good 4 hrs or so, a little here, a little there...then each room should be sparkling..now, where'd I put that 409? Lmfao.

Hi rose. Os, LSD (lol), thg, my neighbor wh, 4u, drift....hope I'm not forgetting anyone. Have great daze. :D

And, RIP bunny in my backyard. My lil dog was doing what he was bred to do. :D

But with my sons gone, who's gonna remove it from my backyard? :eek:

Good job, Tex. :p

Biu!!

Latest posts

Back