Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

63* and sunny, looks to be the beginning of a beautiful day.

I'm gonna' take a trip over to my new Hydro store and see what I can convince myself I need :D

I've come to the conclusion that impatience is not solely the property of the young. I'm 50 years old, and tired of waiting for marijuana laws to catch up to common sense and personal freedoms.
I want to put a plant any damn where I choose, on my property, without fear that some nosy little twit will see it, and rat me out. :rant:
It grips my gonads, to think that a plant,....a effen plant, that never hurt anyone, is considered EVIL and must be denied to me....for my own good, of course.
Maybe I'm just having a bout of the "Old and Crabbies". Ahhhh well, I guess I'll have to keep working on our state laws, 'cause I aint quitting and can't imagine living anywhere else.
PAX......Take me away...:eek:

BIU BHC :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Amen brother!
:48:

morning all---60 something with our usual marine layer---sure to clear to sunny 70's a bit later---good time to work outside---maybe after a bit of a nap

Morning all. It rained last night and is still misty out. It is 56 now with a predicted high in the low 70s today and thundershowers.

Cubby, I am 61 and have gotten tire of waiting for the laws to change. I don't think it will where I am, but Wa and OR are right next door. I never thought I'd move either, but I certainly am considering it. I just want to grow legally.

Grower13--those are Mosca's C99.

Pilates this morning and then looking at a small job. And then the rest of the day is mine. Everybody have a great day.

Biu hit the Pax pack a bowl or twist one up bongers

I'm going to kickback in my chair and enjoy some Larry :)

Pax sounds just like what the Dr ordered. :)

High BHCers , hope you're enjoying your Mondays. Quiet here, it's nice.

MP don't got a sherlock emotie but wth....:stoned: very :stoned:

:smoke1: all it's beautiful out today

Me!

We had bad thunderstorms all day--it really dropped some rain. My internet was out most of the day. Thought I'd check in. I'll be going down soon though. I am not the late nighter that I once was. Evening anyone still up.

Noon?! I can't do that anymore... the sun gets to knockin' on my door! :D

Good morning BHC, and what a fine morning it is. We're off to a state park beach where it's about 3 feet deep for 100 feet out then it quickly goes to over 6 feet...great place for my daughter.

I want to wish you all the greatest of days today! Sohotsmokin' Mom, The Heavenlyhemp Goddess, GrowDudeGuyBro, WeedHippityHopper, HamsterSalad Lewis and Clark, Duckhead, OrangeJuice Sunshine, Grower2013, Red Rosebud, Cubby Wubby, Tons of Atomically Correct Appendages.... and anyone else I've missed. If I missed you and you want a nick name, please let me know lol!

Yeahhhh I hit up the bong already, and am flyin' off the rocker! bwahahah

Good morning BHC........ weather is the same ol same ol...... hot with a 50% chance of t-storms....... man this lollypop has got me spaced out this morning......

Good morning everyone. :)

Kinda a headache starting here. Took a few ibuprofen and a hit or 2 from my pax. I think I'll crash out a little longer. :p

Swimming is on the agenda this afternoon with scattered tokin breaks. :)

Biu!

Good morning Bongers!

Huge heavy rain this morning. Hope my plants stand up to it like the little soldiers they are.

Here is a pic of the gardens i took yesterday. Oh and Howie after the groomer.[205647

DSCF1938.JPG

DSCF1939.JPG

DSCF1943.JPG

what GLORIOUS TREAT to wake to---Rb, coffee, bong, your yard is awesome---i just love a well kept yard---you set a very high standard---thanks for letting us enjoy with you---i need irrigation and an extra $1k/mo. to water to get anything that green in my drought zone---been watering the heck out of the weeds for the party this weekend---hope peeps don't break an ankle from the gopher holes

morning everybody---may all your dreams come true :D

Latest posts

Back