Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I loved your glorious treat, thanks. I can't believe you have to pay so much for irrigation. Your party is going to be a smash, wish i was there. Smash? More satori needed.

Good morning all. It is 50 here with a high of 70. We are expecting more showers today and then it is going to start getting hot. Supposed to be 97 by Fri, 99 Sat, and stay up there in the high to mid 90 for at least the following week.

Rosebud, your garden looks wonderful. Sunflowers and cannabis with a few other plants thrown in. I'm sure they are going to be fine--they are big enough to take some heavy showers without damage and I'm sure your soil is great and will drain as needed. Tell Howie that I think he is very handsome with his new hair cut and give him a kiss for me.

SM, I hate waking up with a headache. if you are loading your Pax with Satori, I think you will be up and moving in no time! Have fun swimming. I love the water. I think a bunch of us are going to float one of the mild rivers around here towards the end of the week.

Grower 13, enjoy your lollipop. I love waking and baking.

DGF, your nicknames are great. Have fun at the park with your daughter. I love the water (did I already say that?).

I have a little calligraphy project to do. Every now and then someone will call me with a little project. Most of what I do is on wood, which makes it a little tougher....and a little scarier. You don't want to screw up on a custom made finished wood piece. I have the draft done and am awaiting on the okay from the customer. I think he is on vacation somewhere. And I have an inspection job to do on a mobile home that recently sold near where I live. I'll check underneath and make sure nothing is leaking. Turn the water heater and furnace on and make sure they are working, check all the fixtures for leaks, make sure we have no huge plumbing violation and that is it. Inspections are usually pretty easy jobs. LOL--big problems make themselves known as soon as the water is turned on.

I will probably have thunderstorms today, but then it is getting nice. The weeds seem to love torrential rains and then really warm weather. I'm sure I will have plenty to do outside as soon as the weather turns.

Everyone have a great day and take the time to BUI.

come on now...dont go Dirty up my club....its hard enough keeping :bong1: clean

:bong:

Im confused .....I thought that is what a Moderator did?

It is :) (nothing against you THG, but that is exactly what you are supposed to be)

Moderator: A person who monitors the conversations in an on-line chatroom for bad language, inappropriate content, member issues, etc

:confused2:

I'm not saying you don't do good, I'm sure you're strapped! But yes, that is what you are. Especially when members are actin' like babies, you must sit them :aok: :D

:bong: time!

Dr. Green Fang said:
It is :) (nothing against you THG, but that is exactly what you are supposed to be)

Moderator: A person who monitors the conversations in an on-line chatroom for bad language, inappropriate content, member issues, etc

:confused2:

I'm not saying you don't do good, I'm sure you're strapped! But yes, that is what you are. Especially when members are actin' like babies, you must sit them :aok: :D

:bong: time!

Yes, a moderator is a person that .....what you said. However, it should not have to be a person that has to spend hours monitoring petty squabbles between adults that are acting like children. My main job should be helping people learn to grow with a minor in reminding newcomers to read the rules, to delete crude language, and try to keep the spammers at bay. I was a moderator for a number of years of a plumbing DIY site--a group of plumbers who helped homeowners take care of their own plumbing problems. I never saw any petty crap like is going on here.

If we were all gathered in the same room, would you be treating your fellow posters like you are? The anonymity of the internet should not allow us to forget basic rules of decency...and I am talking to everyone here.

I am going to start cleaning up and I will be deleting most posts with any kind of discouraging words, any nastiness, any snarky comebacks (even if they are funny), any MVP posts not related to MVP, any post that contributes to the general discord. I will be deleting some entire threads--ones with more bad than good. I will not being editing individual posts to take just the snarkiness out as there are simply too many of them.

And to all of you that believe that I am not "doing my job". I was hoping that you would all be adult enough to rise above this pettiness and get on with the business of growing. Things like this do not do the forum any good. The heavy hand of the moderator does not do a forum good either. Those of you that have been here for awhile have seen other dramas (like DD) and know they only hurt the forum.

Load up the bong (or whatever), take a few hits and ask yourself if this is important enough to cause this kind of brewhaha. Will you even really remember this in a year? Let's all grow up and act like the adults we are.

Spending hours monitoring petty squabbles? Had there been a stop to it in the first place, it wouldn't have continued. Ignoring the situation isn't going to make it go away. For those of us who've been on the receiving end told to ignore it is a joke.

The last part on the rules page:

This site has always been a refuge for those who dislike the tension and aggravation of other sites that allow the things we don't. We have a very friendly, caring and helpful membership here. Please help us to keep it that way.

However, it should not have to be a person that has to spend hours monitoring petty squabbles between adults that are acting like children.

You're correct, it should not. You may have to eliminate some of the problems...

I am going to start cleaning up and I will be deleting most posts with any kind of discouraging words, any nastiness, any snarky comebacks (even if they are funny), any MVP posts not related to MVP, any post that contributes to the general discord. I will be deleting some entire threads--ones with more bad than good. I will not being editing individual posts to take just the snarkiness out as there are simply too many of them.

Oh good, you're going to start working on said problems.. excellent! :aok: :D

If we were all gathered in the same room, would you be treating your fellow posters like you are? The anonymity of the internet should not allow us to forget basic rules of decency...and I am talking to everyone here.

Surely wouldn't be saying some of the things that have been said to me. I wouldn't stand for it. I agree, people be bold and can cower without the sight of cowering.

And to all of you that believe that I am not "doing my job". I was hoping that you would all be adult enough to rise above this pettiness and get on with the business of growing. Things like this do not do the forum any good

Well, it's not that you're not doing your "job" especially since it's not a paying position heh :) But surely you're letting things slide that should not .. in any public forum. (How many mods are there? I see you and chef..sometimes.. you need another 1 or 2 very active members, to become mods IMO) That's my $0.02.. doesn't mean I don't think you're not doing your job, but definitely could step it up which you've mentioned that you will :aok:

The heavy hand of the moderator does not do a forum good either

I extremely disagree. A heavy hand will eliminate a situation. At least post-pone it until it makes a new account to yell at you.. then that IP gets banned and boom.. back to a calm collective. I have moderated and lead many a people in my time. I've seen the good side of bad, the down side of up and everything in between.. this place will stay just for the couple dozen excellent members here.. but there's some horrible minded people here, that need some adjustments.

Load up the bong (or whatever), take a few hits and ask yourself if this is important enough to cause this kind of brewhaha. Will you even really remember this in a year? Let's all grow up and act like the adults we are.

Absolutely will remember this year! This is my first harvest ever, and my daughters first year of REALLY being able to do some things (swim, bike etc)

As for packing something, I'll throw some yum yum in dis here bowl and *flick flick, - - - gasp - - -* ~ahhhhh~ .. Yeah that hits the spot :D

Spending hours monitoring petty squabbles? Had there been a stop to it in the first place, it wouldn't have continued.

Well.. yes and no Mom. I mean, there is almost always "side shoots" of situations that'll need to be handled, but yes.. overall little crap turns into bigger crap as it progresses.

We have a very friendly, caring and helpful membership here.

I fully agree with this, hence why I'm here and not at other places. But I could easily name drop a few people that need a violent punch in the face, or at least a slap and a tickle. lol!

Stay frosty MP! It's hot out there!!! :D

Rosebud said:
Thanks 4U. My goal was not to stir the pot, but to put a lid on it.

How bout this rain????

lol...What rain? It's a lil overcast here in T-town but othern then that it's all :bong1: :30 :ccc:

and DGF, it'll all be sorted out in a bit:aok: That's awesome your child's at the more "fun" stage as in biking and swimming and such. That's all good stuff and does my heart good there's some edit: MANY stoner's out there doing it right.

and did you really quote Everlast :rofl: ??

"I've seen the good side of bad
And the down side of up
And everything between

I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
Smoked the finest green:D "

Let THG do her job. I am sure she knows how to do it.

We had a Serious down pour today...Got All the rain barrels filled:D...gonna be nice and sunny this weekend...should break 80 for first time...and maybe...just maybe have a nice 4th July...Gots lots to do outback...also need start a show for you All...

Rose..went back and looked at your garden...are those plants flowering?...I vote you as a Mod...

THG....sorry if ya need to clean up more...sure hope its not too much from me as Ive been tryN stay out of the Drama...when ya say"DD"..are you refering to my Dirty Dozen?

leaving some my Purple frosting on the table....Help youself

4u2sm0ke said:
We had a Serious down pour today...Got All the rain barrels filled:D...gonna be nice and sunny this weekend...should break 80 for first time...and maybe...just maybe have a nice 4th July...Gots lots to do outback...also need start a show for you All...

Rose..went back and looked at your garden...are those plants flowering?...I vote you as a Mod...

THG....sorry if ya need to clean up more...sure hope its not too much from me as Ive been tryN stay out of the Drama...when ya say"DD"..are you refering to my Dirty Dozen?

leaving some my Purple frosting on the table....Help youself

4U, I put out 4 flowering plants and a few in veg. The flowering didn't ever start to reveg until now. So I think i am going to have a mess. The buds that are on there are small and now there are leaves growing out of them...a trimmers nightmare. I took a good 12 inches off of the Jock horror as it is threatening to be looking at my not nice neighbor. The satori is really funny looking...circling leaves, doesn't look like pot leaves. The ones that went out in veg are starting to flower i think.

I don't know but I think THG meant degenerative disc.

Sunny and 95 here in big d. I'd gladly take a lil rain off your hands. :D

Biu!

Can't wait to get my new house, that'll leave the current one open for my dream of breeding a cpl strains, actually breeding.

Going to be awesome....]

Much love,

remember to :bong1: it up everyone. Have a lil Moose bud for your bubbler....

Latest posts

Back