Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
DGF, when you were EllisD, was that a play on LSD? Trippy...Hippy.

Cub, I've also wondered if it was a play on LSD...lol. Trippy hippy, lol.

Yes, it was a play on words with a name of importance to me (won't specify) and the letter D, and it just happened to play on "L.S.D."

It was something I came up with in the very distant past, and I thought it would work for a user name. Didn't realize how much I'd grow into this place (bwahaha) and didn't quite think when I made the name. So a need to change it up has occurred. Can refer to me as: Green Fang, DGF, or LSD and that'd all be fine I imagine. :D :aok:

2 foot bong has been ripped much of this day so far! BIU all!

morning---thanks to all for the morning funnies

kandie telling 4u she knew this was a bad idea---cubby is special---:rofl:

rb---so sad about the wilting plant---my only experience with wilting is it was not watered---paint on the little brats walls likely next couple weeks---getting ready for the big 50 b-day bash at the pad this week

thg/workaholic---if you must---i could help install irrigation in my yard when you get here---i could give you the layout and pack the bong rips and keep you hydrated with fancy rum drinks :hubba:

sm---you have a friend that could use that bunny as a hat :rofl:

duck---nice to have you back from your annual winter migration

wh---keep laughing brother---very appropriate to be praising god on a sunday

Ain't that the truth...;)

Alrighty, everyone's gone!!!!!!! :hubba: time for a smokin session and a little scattered cleaning. :D.

Or maybe I'll just bask under the partly cloudy sky. :p

Weedhopper is an Athiest,,so yes that is very funny that im smoking God Bud. GOD BUD has made me a Beliver. Yehaaaaa:D Praise the BUD GODS;)

WeedHopper said:
Weedhopper is an Athiest,,so yes that is very funny that im smoking God Bud. GOD BUD has made me a Beliver. Yehaaaaa:D Praise the BUD GODS;)

:spit:

Okay, I'm back. The water heater change out went just fine. Now it's my turn to load some Satori up and enjoy.

Orange, I'm not really a workaholic. I just get really stiff if I sit for too long, so it is to my advantage to keep moving. And someone needs to make sure I don't run out of yummy beverages and that the bong is never empty.

Rose sending GREEN MOJO for your jock. I hope she gets better.

Weedhopper, I love bud that makes me laugh.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

I just put a pot roast on to cook. I should have put some pot in it.

I am having a lazy day.

THG, there was a dead sunflower next to JH and i did a post mortom and determined it was from a terrible virus on the stem... I was worried, but Jock is improving. I do think it went from too much water for 24 hours then went dry and wilted. She is looking better. Phewy. Thanks for the mojo!

BIU, it is time.

Oh, Rosebud, I am so glad that she is feeling better. You will all laugh, but here is what is left of my Satori girl that was vegging. She still has some green on her and (since I have so much room in my veg space) I m going to leave her and see if she will reveg. The dirt babies are doing finer, working on their 3rd or 4th set of real leaves.

I am loading some Master Kush to ease into the evening. Some Nurse Larry a bit later. BUI everyone. Life is good.

6-23-13 001-1.jpg

6-23-13 002-1.jpg

6-23-13 004-1.jpg

good morning bong hitters/pax hitters......... 70 degrees on the way to 90....... 40% chance of rain.

I see c99 tagged in some of those cups THG....... whose gear is it.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Repeat of yesterday:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning peeps.

Rainy and chili here this morning. Coffee is good, must be that time. BIU boys and girls.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

63* and sunny, looks to be the beginning of a beautiful day.

I'm gonna' take a trip over to my new Hydro store and see what I can convince myself I need :D

I've come to the conclusion that impatience is not solely the property of the young. I'm 50 years old, and tired of waiting for marijuana laws to catch up to common sense and personal freedoms.
I want to put a plant any damn where I choose, on my property, without fear that some nosy little twit will see it, and rat me out. :rant:
It grips my gonads, to think that a plant,....a effen plant, that never hurt anyone, is considered EVIL and must be denied to me....for my own good, of course.
Maybe I'm just having a bout of the "Old and Crabbies". Ahhhh well, I guess I'll have to keep working on our state laws, 'cause I aint quitting and can't imagine living anywhere else.
PAX......Take me away...:eek:

BIU BHC :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Washington is calling you Cubby, you know it is..

It is so stupid that a plant is outlawed....

I asked my doctor the other day if i could be having menopause, he told me no, i was just grumpy!!!!! My gonads aren't gripped but my ....nevermind.

Latest posts

Back