Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bongin: some Cheddarwurst 2 on the :53 :bong:

rotisserie chicken...... tatter tots...... cherry sours...... sweet tea

If we've gone from munchies to dinner I made........NOTHING. Told Hubby to warm up the leftover pizza (home made at least, not from a restaurant) that I made yesterday and not to bug me, lol.

evening my fello tokers :joint: I could some chicken quarters, burger patties, n onion, potatoe sweet,proclee,, coulee flour,, on the grill ( I know I can't spell ) just one of those nights hahahahhahah

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Dinner tonight at THG's--meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn, and peach pie.

Just have the boys tonight and they talked me into Taco Cabana. I had one of their lil froz margaritas and it feels like it went straight to my head. :p

Home and on the deck, with my pax and my iPad, lol. :D

Temp is pefect and the sun is starting to set. Kickoff is fixin to start and I have 2 playing. :cool:

Beer 30 :holysheep:

Life is good. :hubba:

lovbnstond congrats on your 420th post....:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

How appropriate is that Lovbnstond's 420th post wasst in the BHC club

good morning BHC........ we are sponser free....... hope your high as you wanna be.

il_570xN_478196228_30qf.jpg

Good morning BHC! Good morning Duck, good morning g13... Your looking .....well, your outfit is good, but the face again....

DONE HARVESTING HERE...and pretty darn happy about it too.

What are you all doing this Friday day?

morning all ,, hope that all my fello tokers :joint:

stay high n healthy

:ciao:

Happy Smoking ...More trimming today...should have All the Outdoor in jars by Sunday:yay:

:bong:

4U, i bet you are so glad. I hope mine are in jars by then. Do you have help trimming? I hope so...

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

58* and drizzley.
I'm liking the new look of the place. Though personally, I don't mind having marijuana thrown in my face.....I kinda like it, actually :eek:

Good job on all that trimming RoseBud, :aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
should have All the Outdoor in jars by Sunday

4U, from what I saw, you're gonna' need alot of jars....:eek:, excellent grow brother.

BIU BHC....(and I mean ALL of you).....:bong::bong::bong:

can't wait to see some buds coming out, that's going to b while, but at least I got my babies started. im going to start the Grow solution Monday,, so going by the chart on the Prozack n Cheese Wreck crop, that I should b harvesting January of next year.
the drying n harvesting ,, is the issue I will have with tese babies,,, so all feddback will b welcome

You will be fine lovbnstoned.. Lots to read on this site... There is a great thread about curing by the numbers....great stuff all ready for you to peruse.

Smoking a little dried satori...not cured, BIU peeps! Thanks Cubby, you do feel like you need a medal or something.. When I was whining to myself I would think about 4U and all his trimming and I would hush.

Latest posts

Back