Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning all.

Rosebud, I am smoking a bit of uncured Satori myself. She was a little tiny girl that I used to produce a few seeds. I have decided that my stuff uncured is still better than most of what else is out there....so, yeah, I am smoking some uncured stuff myself.

Cubby, I was thinking that 4u was going to need barrels rather than jars. Boy those girls finished B I G!

Lovbn--you have some nice green little girls going. It is so exciting to grow your own. You are off on a great adventure (that also teaches us about patience). We will all be here to help you along the way, right down to the dry and cure.

Grower, SM, 4U, Melvan, orange--you all have a great day!

Rosebud said:
4U, i bet you are so glad. I hope mine are in jars by then. Do you have help trimming? I hope so...

Laura and I can handle the indoor Harvests but the outdoor is all ways over whelming ....I have the helpers at the Shop...ill be taking a couple more pounds today there for 4 of us to trim up...its great to have good friends :)...I got my G5 portable Vape yesturday and cant wait to try My BHO in it:hubba:..But for now

Lets Wake and Bake

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
....I have the helpers at the Shop...

See how you are??? Helpers at the shop.......please.....Imma' get me some Umpa Loompas. They not only trim, they sing and dance as well........talk about a trimming party.:D

THG I saw the meatloaf post and took 2lbs of ground turkey out of the fridge to make one tonight for dinner. I doubt I can get by 2 days on warmed over pizza.

My buddy who does a guerilla came by yesterday with samples of his harvest. he brought G13 Labs GigaBud, Super Critical, Critical Plus (both are Greenhouse I think) and I had gifted him some seed of NL 5 from early 2000ish that someone else had gifted to me.

The GigaBud had a really interesting spicy flavor that beat out the normal od flavors all day long, at least in the Volcano.

The Super Critical I did as a wake and bake, wow! I was so surprised. Really hit me hard, had a skunky funk fruit flavor through the vape that again beat out the od flavors. Buddy said that it's yield was very low in both the od and his last winter indoor, so he's not keeping her.

Haven't got to the Critical Plus yet, going to sample all 3 as wake and bakes. The NL 5 pheno I've smoked before from his indoor run of it. It's ok, but my 89 is way better.

Working on a marathon of Season 3 The Walking Dead to get back up to speed before it premieres Sunday. Whoo Hoo!

I think i need a good northern lights... I really enjoyed it from the dispensary. Any ideas Mel? I thought the guy told me it was a version #5, but when asked for more info, I got non of your business kinda thing.

I am making minestrone soup... We had to buy a new dishwasher and they hooked it up, and it works, but the garbage disposal and the hot water tap do not...great. He is coming back today. Glad my garden is now hanging and not in the view from the kitchen.

BIU, I am and i need company...

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Jeepers:eek: cubby you up late or up early?

:bongin: the Cheddarwurst2 this morning.

BIU :bong:

Morning all. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I am heading to "the big city" today. I need to buy materials for a job and some groceries. I think that my sis will probably come back with me to spend a few days.

Mel, it is getting meatloaf kind of weather isn't it? And even if you could get by on 2 days of warmed over pizza, that is just too long (unless you're a college student). Mel tried out Gigabud many moons ago. I do remember the bud as having an interesting different taste.

Rosebud, sorry I wasn't there to help you out with that dishwasher. I'm pretty good (I once installed 18 dishwashers in a little over 4 hours). I know a guy here that grows and he had some Northern Lights, but his wasn't very good.

4U and cubby--I would love to have grows big enough where I needed helpers, Umpa Loompas or otherwise.

Morning duck!

Got up
Got Baked
Just getting back to being able to type
Best way to waste a Day

Hubby just ate leftover meatloaf with his scrambled eggs. Maybe Bob Evans should start offering that on their menu, lol.

Waking and Vaping some Buckeye Purple this morning. Really shouldn't toke it first thing of the day, makes me sink too much, but what the heck, I gotta nothing on my dance card today.

Melvan said:
I gotta nothing on my dance card today.

Cool, grab some purple bud and we'll go dancing...............I believe Disco is your flavour???:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My baby moves at midnight
Goes right on till the dawn
Now woman takes me higher
My woman keeps me warm

What you doin' in the back, aah?

You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

She's juicy and she's trouble
She gets it to me good
My woman gives me power
Go right down to my blood

Dancing, yeah

Dancing, yeah

My baby moves at midnight
Goes right on till the dawn, yeah
Now woman takes me higher
My woman keeps me warm

Dancing, yeah

What you doin' on your back, aah?
What you doin' on your back, aah?

Dancing, yeah

Wish I had some leftover meatloaf:( One of my favorites:)

I hate "big cities". Don't really care for small towns either.:eek:

Doing "an Ozzy". Just :bongin: and puttering around the house.

BIU :bong:

Good chilly cloudy rainy morning to you bong hogs. Kinda feel like i should be dancing...

Hope to jar all the leafy goodness today. that will take a while. This house is dusty place that looks like no loves it..it is true. But, going back to bed sounds like a great idea!

feels like fall here---sun is out---cool 60 something degrees---might have to do a bit of cleaning---maybe make it thru the local farmers corn maze---wonder thru the halloween shop in town---bit of lunch and it's dodgers on the tube fo me :D

Latest posts

Back