Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
evening my Fello Tokers:joint:

starting to cool a little down south here
BHC 947

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Try and have a good day Ozzy, and be careful out there.

Good morning bongers.... My harvest is done and jarred. I don't know how you guys that do a lot of plants outside manage all that work. It took me three days just to jar it.... DONE! They are burping as we speak... Lets BIU...

The guy that put in our dishwasher is coming back to fix the other two things that he broke while he was here. lol

:ciao: Morning Peeps,

Getting cold around here. Woke up this morning to find frost on my banana trees.

RoseBud, congrats again on a successful harvest. Self reliance is a beautiful thing.

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

:clap: for the RoseBud

its nice to be Done eh?...

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:clap: for the RoseBud

its nice to be Done eh?...

:bong:

Thanks 4U and Cubby. I really have more respect for you od growers...wow.

This morning i am transplanting 3 satori clones and 3 pink driz...the indoor grow is in motion!!! wooohoooo. when i complain of losing so many leaves this winter remind me of the romain i grew this summer.

I love growing cannabis, just not harvest. So great to have it done, you are right.

:joint: afternoon al my fello tokers hope that everything is welln high 4 y'all

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

morning stoners!

went on vacation for a week and 2 daze into it, sprained my hand trying to catch myself when I fell :rolleyes:

spent the remainder instructing ppl on how to mix nutes and ph...lol....

bout bong 30 here folks...hope everyone else's week was stellar....

One of those drury rainey days. OH well,,guess Ill get high and watch the rain fall.
OH yeah"Go Cowboys".:D ;)

Loving the rain here too WH. :D

I sucked and lost both leagues. Can i have a rewind to yesterday at noon? Lmfao. :p

I have not begun my OD, but it is only 3 plants.
I think tomorrow will be the day:)

BIU:bong:

Never racking time right now Duck. You want to let them go as long as possible but know the hunters are hitting the woods

Latest posts

Back