Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey ozz, ducky, rose, Mel, ohc, cubby, 4u, os, weedhopper, grower, toa, and the rest of the gang.

Have great Tuesdays.

good morning to all the hitters....... hope your all high as you wanna be.

Good morning Smokin Mom!!

Good morning g13

Duck, where are you, wherever you are, good morning. Ozzy? are you doing the W thing today?

Hey everyone else...enjoy your day...biu if it isn't too early.

Still trying to get out the door Rose. Setting a Jacuzzi tub today as soon as they deliver it. Sometime after 11. My 2 students/helpers are cleaning the shop after a bean shoot out.

I got a day planned in the veg room. Lots and lots and lots of transplanting that my lazy butt can't put off any longer.

Transplanting feels like real work, and I'm anti-work.

And I have 2lbs of cannabutter to strain and clarify. If I don't do the transplanting before that I'll be sampling the butter and end up too messed up to finish anything, lol.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

52* and windy/rainy.......guess I won't be mowing the lawn today...:bong:

today is the 15th..................time to drop some Larry's. :D

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning everybody---little chill in the air here---no return calls from "friends" to chase the little white ball today---guess i'm gonna have to trim again---very bitter/sweet---enjoying a rice crispy treat w/a bit of kona coffee---have a good day---peace

way to go cubby :D

almost noon,, so i'll say high there, Ozzy thanks for the info on the soil mixes, big help

lovbnstoned
olstoner

Rosebud said:
Hi 4U!!!!

:ciao:

Hows the RSO working?...Did I read you was gonna make more with Nurse LArry?...will that be Buds or trim?..Im makeing some Butter today for a friend...He Loves edibles but not smoke...He gave me a Quart of his Moonshine for a LB of cannabutter....Im gonna attempt the RSO with it...How much bud should I use? I read all sorts diffrent opinions..and did you Decarb your weed first?....okay...okay....Too much Type:bolt:
:bong:

:confused2: why is it that the more money a person gets, the dumber they become? My buddy the boss
:rolleyes: Designed and has a work order in front of him and still orders the wrong tub.
:doh: I'm the one who trained
:rolleyes: now I'm teaching more
:confused:Maybe should cut out :joint: while teachin
:D Another day wasted but the shoot out was fun

Ozzy, everything ok after the shoot out..ordered the wrong tub..that is a big fat drag.

4U, i will use the trim and all the ugly reveg stuff that had a lot of trichomes plus some buds. I used a pound of dried last time and no i did not decarbolize as it does that when you cook off the two and a half gallons of everclear. this is not cheap to make. It is working on the crohn's patient. the m.s. husbands got too stoned for 5 days and stopped it. I have talked mr rb into just using it at night. He started back last night. I take it every night.. i think it helps the body.

3 guys with navy beans and water line tubing running around shooting each other was a blast got to let the kid out to play sometimes.

4u most likely that shine has been proofed for drinking ang is only going to be 95 to 110 proof. Turn the jar on it side. Give it a good shake and if you see the bubble form a bridge across the middle of the jar. you've got 110 proof. With shine you need second or third run from a pot still for extracting thc oils

What you see before you is a hot latte and an iced latte and the solo. I guess my pot is better then i thought. I made the hot one then forgot i made it and made the iced one.... I really do need to step away from the solo...

I thought only the BHC would understand this. DSCF2133.JPG

Rosebud said:
What you see before you is a hot latte and an iced latte and the solo. I guess my pot is better then i thought. I made the hot one then forgot i made it and made the iced one.... I really do need to step away from the solo...

I thought only the BHC would understand this.View attachment 209559

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

good morning my online 'heads....

i h8 the "W" word....hate it!

lol...."Fumus in absentia mea" or Bong It Up! I'll get there in a few....

Latest posts

Back