Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 member (me) and 22 guests lurking on this thread. Pretty creepy if you ask me. :p

Cubby has stalkers, lmao!

Good morning BHC....... be as high as you wanna be.

SM they are watching you....... you have an audience.:eek:

or it could be the NSA making sure we're not terrorist.

SM you alright? or your clock broken? you up before the sun could cause the earth to stop rotating

I too was surprised to see the smokinMom here to greet us so early! Hi SM.

Duck, how long are you helping your friend? I hope it is almost over for ya.

Good morning Ozzy, and Mel, i see you down there too.. G13, sup?

BIU like ya mean it.

I got the weird Jesus pm as well. Bummer, I was going to make my confession today.

Recovering today from yesterday's very potent batch of butter. I was really messed up, it was awesome. But, I'm foggy today, gotta shake it off. I think it's the most potent batch I've ever made, all that bud from the seed plants.

None here, I'm already hell bound. :D

Yea, typical school morning here.. And they're off!!

Oh what to do?

:confused2: Most ppl have a near death experience and "see a white light" me I have one and see some guy with a beard and a red faced guy with horns fights for their life against each other, Hollering "You get him. No he's your" Then I wake you to a pretty eyed nurse

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

45* here this morning, winter is coming................HomeDepot has Christmas ornaments out.........:hubba:

I can't believe Jesus returned....then left again...and I missed it.

Oh well BIU BHC.....:bong: :bong: :bong:

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

45* here this morning, winter is coming................HomeDepot has Christmas ornaments out.........:hubba:

I can't believe Jesus returned....then left again...and I missed it.

Oh well BIU BHC.....:bong: :bong: :bong:

Cubby they got all to stuff out at Sams club and Wally world too......... I think Jesus quickly found out there is no saving most of us here.:huh:

Yep,,and no Rapture.:D I did see some clouds parting,,but it was just rain.:rolleyes:

oh I forgot to leave this jar of Purple Diesel on the Table...help yirselfs

:bong::bolt:

4u2sm0ke said:
oh I forgot to leave this jar of Purple Diesel on the Table...help yirselfs

:bong::bolt:

Ill be right there. Im a Weedhopper so I rely on the winds to carry me,,Ill be there as soon as I can.:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back