Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
2 inches snow on ground here. Was a great morning walk. I love how quiet it gets when snow is on the ground

morning all---still feels like summer round these parts---all but the dark at 5pm part that i do not like---good luck with that snow fellas---on the :37

woot so finally after having cold weather for the past week or so we FINALLY got some snow, not enough to stick which is depressing to me, i say if its gonna be that cold outside there better be snow, other then that looks like a good day, lots of work ahead of me then some time to relax and chill. hope everyone has a great day and stays warm. BIU peeps

We will have our 1st freeze tonight, they're saying 28. It's early this year. Maybe some of these green leaves will start to turn. :D

Snow....wow. I wonder if we will get any. It's predicted to be a colder, wetter then normal winter here.

Warm up those bongs folks.

Hey 4U, my pink driz showed sex befor alternating nodes...is that cool or what?

SM, I love your new avi, my favorite. Specially after seeing your beat up dead mug for halloween. lol... I hope you have a great day today..

I wonder what the weather will bring us this winter..Makes me want to buy a jeep like Ducks.

sure is Rose....Ive had some Go through flower and Never have Alternating Nodes....Could be the case with that one...Im a post up those Boys in my thread soon..just wait till ya see where his Balls hang:rofl:

DIU

:bong:

What's up BHC......... been spending lots of time in the woods........ love the satori........ I told my wife the hashberry is thunder and satori is lighting........ a couple hits of each is off to never never land.

Yall hit it like you mean it........ no light weights allowed in the club.

y'all can always send the cold weather down souther we welcome it:icon_smile:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Another day, and BIU session.:bong:

4u

My OD Clockwork Orange was a lot better OD then indoor.
Maybe I did not let them go long enough indoors? The indoors was happening during the middle of my mite invasion.

Good morning BHC...... hope your all high was you wanna be......... remember no light weights allowed in BHC......... and make sure you hit like you mean it....... head rushes all around.

Good morning BHC! 34* here this morning. Going to be a clear crisp day.

I get to help my girlfriend today. She is getting her 4 poodles pictures taken by a professional dog picture taker.lol She says she will never have four dogs again, it should be a challenge. Two are the age of Howard... oh dear. I can't imagine how it will work. to be cont....

Duck, i am glad your od is better. Mine isn't. Although everyone says it is great... I think i am saturated... I am happy yours is better.
G13, your plants are looking great.
BIU peeps, i will be all day.

Good morning lovely bhc.

Our 1st freeze, was 30 when I woke up!! Got the kids new winter coats just in time. :D

I have 2 decent sized bruises on my stomach, don't know what happened. :(

good morning, what a nice wednesday. chilly but not too bad. keep warm out there everyone and BIU :bong:

morning all---feels like winter with cool nights and perfect days---humidity was a bit higher than normal this year---took its toll on those in the great outdoors for sure---if you do not grow your own---keep your eyes out for those slinging their herb with rot/mold---no bueno

Latest posts

Back