Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, anyone know what happened to Mel? She's been MIA, hope things are ok.

Pampering myself today, giving myself a manicure, pedicure and may even lotion my whole body...:D

this nice weather for far southern, in the 50's, 6:30 pm, n loven it

high to all:joint:

Good morning BHC........ Hope your all high as you wanna be.......... where's duck?........ Love the satori........ good strong high....... smoked a joint with a friend........ he was tripping........ he said he felt like he was flying...... he ain't no light weight....... he also about drove me crazy wanting me to get him a sack from my guy........ that's why I hate to smoke with some people...... I told him I'd check but didn't think it would happen........ don't like getting ask if I can hook somebody up.

Dont show off your smoke G13 every time you do someones going to ask for a hook up.

Quit work yesterday and sleep for 6hr last night I feel great:woohoo:

Good Morning BHC,

38* and cloudy. Finally got my new roof done. What a pain. Next time I need a roof I'll just sell the house and move. Ohhhh well.

G-13, I hear you on the sharing. It's happened to me before, plenty. What I do is, before even sharing, I say I got it from someone who's trying to hook me up...but it doesn't look promising.

RoseBud, I didn't intend for that to come off so clipped. :eek: I'm in touch with Melvan at another forum, and she's just decided to reduce her online footprint.

Let's do this...BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

good to have a roof over your head cubby---sounded like those guys were sticking it to you by not showing up and then delivering the the materials to the ground making the work harder not smarter---most roofers round these parts deliver the shingles directly to the roof top

Cubby, i didn't think you sounded clipped. I think i sounded clipped.

Good to know Mel is fine. She is a big help around here.

Ozzy, glad you got some sleep. I am doing NOTHING today! Oh, except smoking satori. G13, ya made my day, i am so happy you like it as much as I do.!!!
BIU peeps.

Yep Satori is one of the best strains going around now. Great get up and do something high. A must for those of us the smoke 24/8 yep I get extra days in my weeks

Lovb, you can learn about Satori at Mandelaseeds.com. It is speedy. I need speedy. It is my favorite.

Rosebud said:
Lovb, you can learn about Satori at Mandelaseeds.com. It is speedy. I need speedy. It is my favorite.

hxxp://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

i got to look into that, cause i have pain all day all over my body. VA has me on 3 types of pain pills n muscle relaxers, that r not doing any good n i got to play the game or i loose my money. i'm 100% disabled in many ways
going to look into this seed company n that could be my next grow, right now i'm grown Cheese Wreck n Prozac

i thank U all my fello tokers:joint: for the info

the hashberry is pretty awesome too........ I ordered directly from them........ got 7 or8 of their strains....... they take paypal.

i found the Mandala seeds :watchplant:company, those r awesome prices, compared to where i have got mine.
is there any other strain at Mandala :bong2:that i should keep i eyes open for ???

Good morning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be....... lovbn....THG has grown out a few of their strains.

Latest posts

Back