Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sunday morning BIU session now in progress

Get them bongs a bubbling

Jeepers about time someone showed up to BIU with me:D

BIU Ozzy :bong:

Hey Duck and ozzy. We have the same weather Duck... Nice pictures of your grows too.

Cubby, i am thinking of doing the mantle for christmas...too early???lol

BIU PEEPS!

:ciao:Good Morning BHC,
44* and gray, misty, foggy, yuck................

Rosebud said:
Cubby, i am thinking of doing the mantle for christmas...too early???lol

BIU PEEPS!

It's never too early. ;) The only reason I take mine down at all is....so I can put it all back up..(and expand it).:eek:

BIU BHC...:bong::bong::bong:

:bongin: the Bubba Mama on the :42:bong::48:

Looks like the ducks' nest will be rockin tonight, 64mph winds are expected:eek:

BIU :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Ozzy still got all my feathers here but I hate to look outside. Was quite windy here with thunderstorms and tornadoes. Still to dark to see.

BIU :bong:

good morning BHC....... hope your all high as you wanna be...... had a scarey experience with a big rattle snake while hunting this weekend........ in the dark........ don't worry I'm fine and so is the snake.

GOod morning guys

Duck, i am glad you are ok... Some severe weather for you guys.

G13, i am glad you are ok too. Be careful out there.

We had a great weekend. Nice birthday party for our son.

ON to decorating Cubby.

Morning all. Cold and clear here--24* (but NO wind).

Duck you stay safe.

Same with you, Grower. I run into rattlers every now and again.

Rosebud, no it is not too early to decorate. My neighbor up the hill puts up wonderful Christmas lights that I can see from my living room window. I love that she puts them out early and I get to enjoy them so much--you never really get to see much of the outdoor lights you put up yourself.

My guy that does my electrical work is here. We are going to smoke a bowl of Satori before he gets going.

Have a great day and remember to BIU as necessary.

An electrician on Satori. I bet he finishes fast...LOL.. I just smoked some and went crazy in the shed... gotta love that stuff.

I got these deer last year at 75% off at the beach when we went to get Howie...They were so cheap and so beautiful.. like me...LOL, not. I am anxious to put them out. Trying to take a pic but i can't get a good one.

morning ladies and gents---cool and damp here as usual---looks like it wants to rain---no such luck is my guess---still swinging the hammer at a friends site this week and likely next few as well---looking forward to wrapping this up---without admitting to being an out of shape fat bastard---lets just say that i am not in construction shape lol---no doubt a young mans game---i finally figured out why older guys are always using the tape measure to point with---it's cause hey are so stiff it's too much of a chore to move---let alone bend or stretch---gittin r dun tho---upside is the e-ciggy vaporizor in the pocket with gsc oil in it---might have to think about switching the cartridge to a higher cbd----naaaaaah:D

have a fabulous day and throw the schwagg in your hash bucket :bong: :bong:

I love making my own bongs. Cheap, discreet, and you can toss them when they start stinking. Here's my current daily driver. She's not pretty and I wouldn't take her out the house but trust me she works. A little painters tape and now its completely air ttight lol.

Can I get #422

:bongin:

IMG_2846.JPG

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

The wind has finally stopped :woohoo:

I cannot remember a windier fall:(

:bongin: on the :20 BIU :bong:

Good morning BHC....... hope your all high as you wanna be....... The I-40 part of Texas is the windiest place I've ever seen........ all the trees grow at a slant and they build water towers leaning into the wind.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

Sunny and cold here this morning. Went out for a walk and could smell everyone's fireplaces ... I like that.

Sirrius XM has the Christmas music channel running...:D

Hope everyone's having a good day so far.

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back