Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well i finally got a new card reader that works so i was able to get some pics off my camera... so i figured id share the rest of my smoking pieces, yall already seen the Helix 3piece set but a pic from the net not actually mine, so heres MY stuff...

lets see, i know alot of smokers give their pieces names so ill share those as well,

Hook - Water Bong
1023132234.jpg 1023132234a.jpg

Shenron - Glass Dragon Pipe
1023132231.jpg

and finally a collection of all pipes, the Helix 3-piece set, Hook, Shenron, and Vash. as well as my green Hemp Wick holder.
Vash is the smaller pipe on the right side its a chameleon glass "Tear Drop Typhoon" pipe, named after Vash the Stampede aka the Humanoid Typhoon from the anime "Trigun"
1023132235.jpg 1023132236b.jpg

BUI everyone, packin up some Sticky in Hook right now... enjoy your day and be safe everyone...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Nice glass sunakard2000

BIU :bong:

hey all hows it going... still chilly yet not as windy as the other day. got a busy day ahead of myself, stay high everyone... BIU!!! :bong:

Good morning bong hogs...( i still miss Cheffy, who used to call us bonghogs)

It is 32 and sunny. The 5 days of wind have finally stopped. A balmy 72 in the shed.

Trying to get my eyes open this morning, may have had a bit much of the rso last night. Satori and coffee....not working yet...
I hope you all have a good day. SM, hi, where are you?

Sunkard, nice glass, and lots of it.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

44* and cloudy/gray.

Flying to Tampa this afternoon.............I really detest Florida. It's right up there with Texas and Mississippi. :mad:
Hopefully I can take care of business, and get home tonight.

Maybe I'll just grab a sleeping bag and camp out in RoseBud's shed...;)

Got some Cindy and Girl Scout Cookies on the counter help yourselves...

BIU BHC.....:bong: :bong: :bong:

I lived in New Port Richie and Hudson,, when I was working and GROWING in Florida. Loved the Weather and the Fishing,,hated the Backwoods *** morons running the State though. A friend of mine owned a Hydro shop,and even then I never picked up anything at the store,,always went in ordered what I wanted and picked it up at his house late at night.

evening to all my fello tokers:joint: just sayn high to all

show my new additions to my pipes100_1695.JPG

:shocked: Good morning...it is 17 degrees outside... Wow, that is cold. Had the windows in the shed open last night, but the heater kept it a toasty 65...
Guess what i am vaping...Satori...i know your shocked. BIU peeps.

Nice glass lovb. hi ducky.

BIU BHCers it's a good day for cleaning the bong and firing off a few bowls

Good morning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be......... ozzy,everyday is a good day for firing off a few bowls...... bong cleaning not so much.
:48:

i mlet mine soak in alcohol for a few days n then soak in water a few more.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

30* and cloudy, it was 19 when I got off the plane at 2 a.m. When the people were exiting the plane, you could tell which ones were native Floridians.....they were the ones cussing. :rofl:
It's good to be home.......with the BHC. :D

RoseBud, 17 ? Those plants were saying to each other ..What's she doing, open windows? does she think we're pine trees?" :rofl: If they only knew what their future holds...:eek:

To all the folks cleaning their bongs today...enjoy. I'll smoke a bowl in honor of your labors...;)
I have found a way around cleaning bongs.....I don't. I only buy $10 - 15 pieces, use them 'till they are dirty (2-21/2 months) then toss 'em, and grab a new one.
I don't buy nice glass because it's too difficult/bothersome too clean, and I break them anyway. If I had nice glass it would sit on a shelf, and ornamental bongs make no sense to me.

You all have a good day. BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back