Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
if only 4u if only, i wish it was, i got a rude awakening today as the lawn service for my neighbors started dark and early this morning... lol not bright and early, but like 7-7:30, bearly light out, want a way to be woken up i swear. awe well got some stuff done around the house so its all good... BIU yall.. :bong:

Good morning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be......... been watching the MJ news for last year or so......... looking more and more like the public is warming up to the idea of legal weed.......... but some local govts are having a hard time coming to grips with it........... 83% in Fl are for medical mj........ sounds like a slam dunk to me.

Good morning BOng HOgs!!!! 4u, you look happy this morning... It is friday, the last friday before thanksgiving. That means I gotta get moving.. Our son was going to buy an apple pie for thanksgiving...and although I am not a pie maker, mr rb and i are going to make my dad's apple pie recipe. He used brown sugar....Anyway, lots to do...hopefully enough satori to make it happen.

It is 16 degrees out there. reminds me of alaska, cold and clear sunny days.

yummy Satori Apple Pie... sounds divine lol... just kidding... so last night at 8pm i lost power, who bunch of people near me did. i was freaking out so much all i could think about where my autos getting messed up when they are doing so darn well because of a possible 27+ hour estimate to get the issue fixed... yay for the electric company 27 hour estimate to get a transformer fixed, what a joke, and thankfuly it didnt take 27 hours to resolve the issue and get my power back on, only took them 3 hours and power was back... havnt been that happy to see lights come on in a very long time lol...
well i got the morning off so im with 4U, been hittin the bong a tad much, especially since all i have left is some unpressed kief and boy ooh boy is it some good stuff. well packin up another and gonna go drool over my purpling plants. BIU EVERYONE TGIF :bong:

Morning all. It is cold here, too Rosebud. Got down to 12 and is about 15 now. But it is beautiful--cold, crisp and clear with no wind. We get tons of days like this up here in the winter.

My brother-in-law and my daughter have volunteered to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year :yay: :banana: :dancing: So, all I have to do is clean the house and change the bedding in the spare room.

I got the last winterization done yesterday. It was a place that had critters in the crawl space that had to be removed and their point of entry found and blocked.

I am going to have a nice lazy day...coffee with Bailey's and a bowl of Satori. Hope everyone has a great day!

Anyone want to go spend 3 hrs teaching "how to read a tape measure"? To high school graduates :rant: how can they graduate and not read a simple ruler? Every :stoned: I know can read a tape measure, now writing their names another story altogether

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

12* and sunny, calm beautiful day.

I'm heading for TheHempGoddess' place for coffee and Baileys.....unless she's blocked my point of entry....again.:D

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Howdy BHC :ciao:

Been a cold a dreary day here. Made even worst by one of my girls went limp because of lack of water. I hope she bounces back, but she was pretty bad.

Spring today 48, winter tomorrow, 15 burrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Da bong is always the same temp:D

BIU Bong-hogs :bong:

Coffee with baileys here too tonight, decaf of course. :)

You'd never guess this was Dallas, it was cold and rainy all day long. The temp never got over 40. I heard Sunday and Monday we might just get some winter weather. Not gonna hold my breath tho..Lolol.

Biu friends.

seems appropriate that Dallas was cold and rainy all day long on this day.

Enjoy you baileys.

Didn't think of that rose, but you're right.

Oh deer :eek:

image.jpg

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

What happened Smokinmom to your windshield and mirror?
I hope everything is okay.

BIU :bong:

Rose and THG,

How would you describe the taste of Satori?

:bong:

Latest posts

Back