Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

11* Sunny and breezy. A good day to stay in and :bong:

Ozzy, Squirrels around here use space heaters.....I have no idea where they plug them in.

RoseBud, a pot roast, pot, and Christmas decorations.......you're singing my tune...:D

Duck, I have no idea what a wollybear caterpillar is, but they have a cool name. If they're still around in this weather they better be very wooly.

too the rest, SM, 4U, G-13, Luvbn, THG, and any I missed, have a good day, and keep them bowls full...:bong: :bong: :bong:

This one is for you ozzy! DSCF2181.JPG

Cubby, when you come back i will make you a pot roast. If it isn't 100 degrees then.

morning friends---bit cool round these parts today---high 60's is my guess---got less than 1" of rain last week---just enough to rinse off the cars and water the yard---we be having some drought issues if we don't get us some big time rain soon

drizella looks happy there mr duck---hope the same for mine---i'll check in on them when the lights come on :icon_smile:

been working in a new to me expanding collective for the past few weeks---very exciting stuff---imo bigger is always better---dialing in new rooms---all things pot---it's amazing---i truly love the entire process

;) ;) :D for all the ladies :headbang: :headbang2: :lama: to all the dudes

great day of football on tap for me---may all your teams win so long as they ain't playin' mine lol

:ciao:BHCers

:48: Time for and few :bongs:

Yep woolyworm or woolybears wooly.jpgall predicting bad winters

Good morning BHC......... yep...... had a cold weekend of hunting........ going to be cold later this week too........... hope your all high as you wanna be.

The Deadhead OG is the smelliest pot I've ever grown......... got to be some skunk in the woodpile.

But...G13, what does satori taste like??? We want to know.

It is a balmy 24 here this morning. I would like to know how a person is supposed to spray paint pinecones in this weather...Can't do it in the shed...cause there is BEAUTY growing in there. The garage is really cold too...
Such problems to have. I am smoking it up...join me?

Rosebud said:
But...G13, what does satori taste like??? We want to know.?

honeysuckle........ I got one in the closet 3 weeks into flower

morning everybody---not cool enough to be wearing long pants just yet---feeling like 60's thru the day is my guess---sun is out---coffee hot---pipe in the pocket is as good as a hand warmer---set for the day---off to the new spot in bit :bong: :bong:

RB---what's w/painting pine cones

i can't help it orange, martha stewart sometimes over takes me...Silver it is this year...
Enjoy your day today Orange.Don't work too hard...

36 rain changing over to snow

Forcast for tomorrow Snow with frozen fingers and numbed backsides be a fun day to hand windows

TMWT

BTB

BIU

36 and dry here at the moment. Tomorrow's high-42.

We got lucky. That big arctic storm they predicted didn't happen as we stayed just 2 degrees above freezing. It sure rained a lot over night and we big time dodged a bullet. Things could have really gotten messy.

Biu everyone and stay warm. :D

Latest posts

Back