Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
what up peeps a couple more of the px.....:cool: BIU BHC

008.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

I'm tired of this ice. Almost 1/2 million people have lost power by icy limbs falling on power lines. Our electricity flicked a few times last night but stayed on. I've seen some crazy pictures on the news. This is our tree this morning. A few more limbs have snapped off (or soon will) since then. We got lucky, our neighbor 2 houses down have lost their tree that was even bigger then ours. :(. The whole thing.

A slim chance for getting more frozen rain tomorrow night. Luckily, Sunday afternoon is supposed to be 2 degrees above freezing In the afternoon. I don't care so much about the ground, just want my trees to thaw. I keep hearing limbs crack.

How'd you fare WH?

My bud C came over at 10 last night and we put away a lot of beer..took her over an hour to get into her car and thaw it out...I think she wished she'd stayed home. :p

Click the thumbnail and it won't be sideways..lol.

image.jpg

dang and here i thought our windy 20 degree weather was annoying... but that much ice ouch! stay safe and best of luck keeping your trees intact lol

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

First it was MVP and now bpotm.:shocked:

BIU :bong:

Morning folks. Burrrrrrrrrrr. SOB its cold outside. Yes SM my big Bradford Pears limbs are hanging very very low. None broke yet but they are on the verge.
I gotta head out to work monday,(Shreveport LA),,yehaaa,,bout time. Glad most this crap will be gone.
News said a truck went off into Lake Lewisville,,they just pulled it up,,driver was dead. horrible.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

11 below zero (not counting wind chill) here this morning, it's colder than a bankers heart out there.....I'm lovin' it :yay:

SM, sucks about your tree. Hope you don't loose it.
(your pic doesn't right itself when I click on it), but it is a nice tree.

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hello everyone. 21 degrees. Looks like it's cold for all of us. There's a small chance we could get a little more sleet, that would be bad bad. Hope enough of this ice melts by Monday morning so my restless kids can go back to school.

Biu folks. :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

:ciao: great morning here 2 inches snow on the ground and nobody was out this morning:yay: enjoyed walking in the streets burning my :joint: with no one to bother me. Walking the banks of a fogged in river while it's snowing is a sight.

Passing :tokie: to the left and :bong1: to the right

Good morning BHC......... not cold in my parts........ not gonna complain about it.......... I like cold til it gets below 30......... I am in the middle of harvesting a couple hashberries and a pineapple chunk this weekend....... put a couple satoris in flower to replace them......... I've got 3 satoris 2 hashberries 2 pineapple chunks and 2 deadheads in the closet now......... not sure which of them I like best as of yet.......... I've got 5 or 6 of the plants in flower now in gallon pots......... I've always used 2+ gallon sized pots....... but I've learned to keep my plants shorter and smaller so I'm hoping to get bigger yeilds with more smaller plants in the closet........... yall stay warm....... a big bong hit always warms me up........ and be safe in the weather and with your gardening.:bong: :bong2: :bong1: :bongin:

Its 14 degrees here and I have 6k un ducted to raise temps. Hot coffee in one hand and a joint of purple wreck x blue moonshine on a chilly morning. Feeling thankful. I donated hot, green chile chicken chowder to the homeless yesterday. Served about 200 hot soups. I grabbed a bunch of 18 pack hand warmers from Costco and handed those out too :)

Good morning everyone, from the icy tundra better known as Dallas, Texas. :p

NC, that is very cool. I just know hot soup tasted so good to those folks. That is cold for over there.
11 degrees here, had been down to 7 or so..

Good morning Duck.
Good morning g13, sounds like you got it going on... Congrats.

Nice news this morning in the bhc! BIU!

Well since most everyone is experiencing cold temp, I thought I would add some green to the page. To help us think warm temps.

BIU:bong:

OPP 034.jpg

Latest posts

Back