Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
chefboyrd420 said:
I dont take it personally. I w/ jk. Im doin good 4u, thank you. Ive been chillin like a villian. Going to start a GJ soon. Youll have 2 swing through.:peace:

:ciao: chefboy....be sure to put a link in signature so i can find it easy okay:aok: Untill then hold this:bong1:

UKgirl420 said:
thanks duck

ohh im going dizzy after that one

quick someone take it from me

:ciao::heart: give me that :bong1: b4 you drop it:giggle:

:bong::bong::bong: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to the next member:bong1: packed full of Ukgirl420 weed:lama:

ozzydiodude Mom had no problem everything went fine.. I'm smoking at full steam ahead:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:[/quote said:
:yay: great news my friend..Lets keep her in a healthy state...take her lifesavers back...tel her they are from BHC..;ciao: enjoy the rest of this fine day:bong:

howdy bhc
havent been in for a while,
doesnt mean I havnt been hittin my :bong1: :holysheep:
:cool: such a nice day outside, hard to beleive it was snowing
for me a week ago... not too long till the outdoor gets setup.

later, Bhc

:ciao:

:bong: :bong:Good morning everyone

the first thing they let Mom have was a lifesaver they didnot want her to drink anything for a little while. Just a sip of water then a lifesaver.She said"I can tell a difference" as soon as she woke up after the surgery.

ENjoy the day BHCers with these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Here SM these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: are for you to build up your stamina, for the Cali trip. Happy token:)

Who's next it:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: ready for you

Time to:bolt: to see Mom later all.

Here i am ozzie...:bong: thanks...and thats great news on you Mom...what is her fav Lifesaver? I :heart: the Orange ones

Mom...Have a great time...ill be waiting anxiously for a FULL report..well maybe that that full:giggle:

TDOC...glad to see ya...The weather here is up and down..but lokks to be nice today:aok: fire up that rotto tiller..after fireing this:bong: :ciao:

Just Cured some PurpleBud.. about 3 ounces...throwing up on the Table...Help yer selfs:bong::watchplant:

Ripping this one 4U..Mom:bong:

Well it has finally quit raining :yay:
Now if only those temps would move up:)
Maybe if I started a bunch of small fires....:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

Happy 4:20 St. Louis :ciao:

:ciao: Boise..Idaho..its 4:20 and im :bong:

Suns been shinning on me all Day duck...wish i could send some your way..But i can send you this :bong1: Gotta Grab kids from school and back to digging holes..:rofl: oh and lights just came on as well...A Farmers work is never done..just a few :bong::bong::bong: :ciao:

Ozzie...Hope moms doing well:heart:..made up a gallon of you bug repelent..gave them a Good spraying right at lights out..and no fans...Lights just came on and will let ya know..thanks my friend..Here:bong1:

I wish you could send me some sun too 4u2sm0ke it may just peek out here before sunset:) But thanks for offering :bong1: I think I will :bong2::bong2:

Thought I would post the family, thats Grimmace, Krill, Yellowstone, Dr. Suess, The Madhatter, The colosus of clout, Beaker...and one lonely no-namer :p Requesting #1969

Margarita Night upload 007.JPG

Latest posts

Back