Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong: :bong: Good evening all Join me in a round

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Mom:aok: Doc are thinking about going in again they are not happy about a led placement Everything works fine. Mom feels great.

UKgirl I'm Green with invy

Hey everyone. I'm happy as shiz! I got my lights and ballast today. 1000W switchable harvest pro, the matching hood and my bulbs for about 300 bones(I sound like a kid). So Ive been Tim the tool man all day, buying materials and building shelves and other stuff. Im freakin exhausted and Im firin up this bizong and passin it down the page! Its the kill fo rill.:bong2: :bong1: :bongin: :bong:

:bong: :bong: BIU And pass this on down the line
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Hey kid I mean chef:p dont stay up all night thinking about all the great smoke thats coming your way:hubba:

4u Moms fav is sugar-free mint lifesavers flavors suck in sugar-free. Only mint I had to go get a Special Dark hershey tonight for her. the dinner they served, My dead dog would get up and bit you if you put it in his dish:laugh:

4U TURN ON THE FAN!!!!!

shock load them up:bong1: :bong1:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Today is a great day to BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Not a cloud in the sky sunny :) and 34f outside, Spring is trying to get here.:bong2::ciao:

Shockeclipse said:
Thought I would post the family, thats Grimmace, Krill, Yellowstone, Dr. Suess, The Madhatter, The colosus of clout, Beaker...and one lonely no-namer :p Requesting #1969

:ciao: that looks like a good # now PM Trillion from the thread start...tell him the post # your pieces are in..and the BHC# you chose..then place that BHC# in your signature so we can recognize you in the boards..And be proud to be a BHC member..:bong: take care and be safe

:ciao: everyone :bong:

duck..glad you have some sun..i was able to my purplebud and a crystal it the garden yesturday..will keep you posted on them..

ozzie...get Mom some dark chocolate and be sure to tell her its from the Gang here on MP..I did turn fans on..and do like the stuff thus far..will let you know my findings..

smokemom...here :bong1: practice up..tomarrow is the BIG day:ciao:

UKgirl420...:heart: happy Thursday :bong:

allgrownup...not sure what you said...but it sounds like you offered me this :bong1: :giggle::bong:

and to the next member....:bong1:

dont mind if i do 4U ,,and happy thursday to you to :heart:

whose next in line for it :D :bong1::bong1:

mom dont forget to drop in today and BIU before the trip :lama:
ill keep one for ya :bongin:

Hey 4u2sm0ke just got my gardening done, lights out at 10:aok: Leaves more time for :bong1:, don't like messing up in the garden when :stoned:

Hey SmokingMom Have a safe trip and a wonderful time and don't forget to BIU:bong2: and bring back many stories too :bong2:

Hi there UKgirl420 Thanks for the :bong1: I will hit it now :bong2: and pass it on to the next member :bong1::bolt::bong2:

Hey guys. :D

I have to be at the airport at 4:45 am. YUCK! If you know me, you know I am not a morning person. I am too afraid to sleep on the plane since I snore. Don't want everyone hearing me. Maybe I'll have a nice person next to me that I can ask to elbow me hard should I start sawing logs. :p

But for now.....where's my bong?

:hubba:

:bong: :bong: Good morning everybody.

Time for many :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: than set and wait for doc to call. they are going to go back in and change the position of a led on the pacemaker. the nurse said they do this all the time and is nothing to worry about. That's easy for them to say..

4u I hope it works for you as good as it does for me. them bugs will drive you batty.

Ukgirl an duck these are for y'll:bong1: :bong1:

SM Hope the person beside you on the plane can only say one word"Sleep":p Here's one :bong1: for your daily workout

Only have time for a quick BIU session :bong2::bong2:
The sun is shining and have many things to do ;):bolt::bong2:

The heck with the snoring SmokinMom, what about the drool? :rofl:

Hey Oz those nurses never put me at ease either, for some reason. Here have a :bong1:

:bong: :bong: BIUDocs say everything fine for now they're happy with everything.:banana: :yay:

Smokem:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and enjoy live Its to short as it is

SmokinMom Rush A Passage to Bangkok on max Volume ring off the hills right now

Next:bong1: :bong1:

Latest posts

Back