Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi UKgirl420:ciao: :rolleyes: sounds like a wonderful idea :bongin:

Just got back from the big city, did a BIU, and now I am :fly: but still :bong2::bong2: here have the next hit :bong1:

:bong: :bong: Evening all it's bong time smokem like you'll have fresh cured tomorrow:D

next:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Yep 4u2sm0ke I am here for only a short BIU session too.
Lights come on at 10. So I is gonna hit a few :bong2::bong2::bong2: and pass to the next member :bong1:

remodel is now in progress.:bong: will bring more pics Later on the remodel..enjoy your Saturday:bolt::bong:

040.JPG

041.JPG

043.JPG

Thanks duck...i removeing the walls that made the flower room..and will have one BIG Flower room...I have way more plants then I am supose too:rofl: and calling this "Seattle in green" lots to do..but first:bong::bong::bong::bong: here :bong1: its fairly clean:giggle:

:bong: :bong:Break Time

Good evening duck 4u have one with me:bong1: :bong1:

Docs sending mom back to Nursing home for 30 day rehab then she's coming home:yay:

Here's for UKgirl and SM when they are by.:bong1: :bong1:

Heres one for anyother members or newbies:bong1: :bong1: :peace:

pcduck said:
What is that stuff? insulation that is shining ,You are using for walls?

Thanks for the :bong1: :bong2::bong2::bong2: clean and ready :bong1:

its insolation wrap...comes in a roll 4.5 ft by 250 ft...they use it to cover the insolated extior walls on commercial buildings..the crew left a roll behind a long time ago..i scored..its 70% reflective and 94% fireproof.i even lit it to see if it would burn..it didnt even light..so anyway when i buit my grow rooms in shed I insollated the walls and cielling and then put this up...they have 4 inch tape like this too that i use..I just finished adding some with some new Milar..its looking good:hubba: ..now lets Hit this :bong1:

I don't come by here (The BHC) nearly enough. I miss it. Here's a big 'ol :bong: for me, and a big 'ol :bong: for anyone who wants one! I wish I could share with all of you, I love sharing! I also have some good Mexican beer, not corona, real Mexican beer! :48:

cadlakmike1 said:
I don't come by here (The BHC) nearly enough. I miss it. Here's a big 'ol :bong: for me, and a big 'ol :bong: for anyone who wants one! I wish I could share with all of you, I love sharing! I also have some good Mexican beer, not corona, real Mexican beer! :48:

Im drinkin butt-wiser:p and Im not a 'member' of the club, but I'll hit this tater and have another swig of booze in honer of your promotion;)

Ps: My bong was stolen.:rolleyes: Left it at a buddies house, it got broken into..they took my bong and left a 'real live' TURD in his toilet, raided his fridge and bolted....probably traded it for crack.

Budweiser is the King of beers brother, my usual favorite. I didn't buy this mexican beer, I'm just drinking it. I buy my beer in cans, that way at the end of the month I can trade the cans at the scrap yard and get a free case, if they could just attach a beer distributor it would save me a lot of paper work and time!

Latest posts

Back