Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
cadlakmike1 said:
Budweiser is the King of beers brother, my usual favorite. I didn't buy this mexican beer, I'm just drinking it. I buy my beer in cans, that way at the end of the month I can trade the cans at the scrap yard and get a free case, if they could just attach a beer distributor it would save me a lot of paper work and time!

Dude, I say, "buy 12 cases..get one free";) I keep all my cans too, and a few months back aluminum was around 75 cents a pound..so I would litteraly trade my cans in once a month and buy the $19.99 30pck of bud with the loot.:D I drink alot of beer.

I'm the same way, scrap is way down now though. I don't care, glass is worthless to me and at least I get something for the cans. You get used to the taste and prefer it after a while, lol. i drink a lot of beer too, just remember, beer isn't just for breakfast, it's a great afternoon snack and can be really great in the evenings, for dinner, or just before bed as a sort of midnight snack.:bong::48:

hey trillions of atoms I would like to join the BHC please :D

and my number will be BHC #308

gracias- i'll post some pics of my pieces later

Pieces 005.jpg

cadlakmike1 said:
Budweiser is the King of beers brother, my usual favorite. I didn't buy this mexican beer, I'm just drinking it. I buy my beer in cans, that way at the end of the month I can trade the cans at the scrap yard and get a free case, if they could just attach a beer distributor it would save me a lot of paper work and time!

I hate to be a bearer of bad news guys but there is strong evadence of drinking out of alum cans and cooking untensils ect....linking it to alsimmers and
arthritis i would recommend glass you cant put a price on your health or better still brew your own get them glass bottles with the rubber stoppers on top lol there kool

:bong: Morning duck, UKgirl whow are y'll this beautiful morning TIME to WAKE N BAKE

Cadlakmike you can:hitchair: between the :bong: and beer and moonshine it's a wonder I was even able to type and all
I ain'y saying I was drunk but vision was in 4-d:laugh: Take this :bong1: with my"I sorry" Hava a good time on earth our rides will be here some day.

Marsrover you are like me to much time on your hands. Red Green would be proud of you.:laugh:

Moms moving to Nursing Home for a 28 day rehab to build her strength up and get use to pacemaker. The difference is like night and day, In the way she is feeling. I Bought her a Special bar wraped it up and tagged it "From the BHC".First question who's the BHC? Told her and she said "Break out a top bud for them to smoke" Then "How do you all pass thing to each other with those computers."

Have at these Mom loaded them for all
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:ciao: BHC...its Saturday Morning and Im :bong:

duck...68f and sunny...Sons Baseball game comeing up:yay:

ozzie..great news on Mom..please be sure to tell her to relax and let that pacemaker settle in..

Mike & Turkey.....enjoy your beers..I dont drink beer..it makes me pee way to much...I do favor a taquilia from time to time..enjoy you beers and :bong1:

SmokeinMom...hope you are enjoying that CAli weather..

UKgirl420...Heart: here :bong1: its waiting 4U

take care and be safe:ciao:

GrowinGreen said:
hey trillions of atoms I would like to join the BHC please :D

and my number will be BHC #308

gracias- i'll post some pics of my pieces later

:ciao: when you post your piece...PM TOA ...tell him your # and the post your pic is in..Place your BHC# in your signature so we can ID you in the forrum..and let me be the first to welcome you here:bong1:

Latest posts

Back