Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:rofl: :rofl: panning for GoldI'm planting more Green today..

Bong hits for breakfast the true breakfast of chumpians. It expands the lungs for better swimmers:giggle:

Another round
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:bong:

Here is some green for the page....

I have decided to do a SCROG with My Mother Frosting outside..this will be fun:) also is a pic in the little blue container of a Purple Male I cloned after 4 weeks into flower..was going to let him sit there and become root bound..But am stating to think about setting him free it the woods. And a pic of me best friend " Daisy".okay its 4/20 and shed becomes SEATTLE in green now..Ill keep ya posted:bolt::bong:

Take care and be safe

023.JPG

024.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

020.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

looking good 4u2sm0ke

Although Daisy does not seem to impressed.:laugh:
My dog is not to impressed with mine either, just wants to get in my way..:laugh:

:bolt::bong2:

:bong: Poor Daisy:cry: nobody pets her, all daddy does is play with plants.:D

The rain is getting here again. I'll never get everythiny tilled. the way the rain is a doing this year.

Have one or two 4u & duck
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

UKgirl & SM theres here for you:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: , when y'll stop in.

my neighbor has my water pipe, i got a vape, its beast, if i get a bong again im getting a rok-it

mine too..Last year I was doing my GIANT pumkins..and she would go and Lay right in the Middle and crush the big leafs..lol..she is an old dog..and likes to lay in the freshly tilled dirt..its cooler..this summer I did all my stuff on mounds and with cages..so she wont get any ideas:giggle: have a great day:bong:

:bong: oh she gets lots of :heart: ozzie..she just bummed kids are gone for weekend..no one to throw Ball...Dads got lots to do b4 rains come here again..:ciao: :bong: here :bong1:

xxsourdieselxx said:
my neighbor has my water pipe, i got a vape, its beast, if i get a bong again im getting a rok-it

go get that water pipe :bong: and loan it to me:D

good evening BHC :ciao:
thanks ozzy .:bong:...:yay: its sun/mon morn ..uniforms are ironed ,,bong is packed and kids are back at school in appox 8 hr s :woohoo: its been a long 2 weeks :hairpull:
well is officially ,,420..09 in the uk ,,and just waiting for seattle to hit the 4.20 :heart: 4u
mom waiting on ya return :D
duck ,did ya find any gold ?

:bong::bong::bong:

:bong: Evening all how is everyone this sunday even/monday morn

:aok: Hope all had good weekend. Rain moved in.:(
Time to eat and mist the clones.;)

Smoke one then smoke two pass three you coughin fool:giggle: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

SmokinMom has been spotted in Cali, at the MP reunion. Notice she has the BHC in her heart:)Now Hit one for us SM...:bolt::bong2:

Rumor is she want to do a hit out of each :bong1:

:rofl: MIss ya SM

SmokinMom.jpg

Get in the M0kem0bile and drive. How many :bong1: stops between Cali and the shed?

Talk about :bong1: stops:bolt::bong2:

:bong: Good night all
Sweet dreams even sweeter after SM pict:hubba: :hubba: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

Enjoy :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and PEACE

Latest posts

Back