Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning:)

Jeez another rainy day here:( 52f but raining next 2 days.

Well enough of the dreary weather, lets BIU,BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Gardening is done for another week, except for topping off the buckets.:aok::)

Now I can sit back and enjoy a few :bong1: amongst friends.:bong2::bong2: here your turn :bong1:

:bong: Good Morning All

Join me in a wake n bake:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Another day of rain:(

Got up water all over the basement, Hot water heater went bad. Time to :bolt: to lowes.

Next member smoke them and relax I gotta do some :doh: work

:bong1: :bong1:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong: Good Morning All

Join me in a wake n bake:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Another day of rain:(

Got up water all over the basement, Hot water heater went bad. Time to :bolt: to lowes.

Next member smoke them and relax I gotta do some :doh: work

:bong1: :bong1:
Look into those "flash heaters" not sure what they are actually called, but they only heat water when you turn on your faucet and its unlimited. Save on utilities and have almost instant unlimited hot water. My parents have one and its amazing to take showers at their house....

Happy 4/20 to Everyone here at the BHC ...Hope everyone's got their buds and :bong1: in hand :bong: ...Here's a few buds for those without right now ...This :bong1: is 4u :bong:

100_1931.JPG

Shockeclipse said:
Look into those "flash heaters" not sure what they are actually called, but they only heat water when you turn on your faucet and its unlimited. Save on utilities and have almost instant unlimited hot water. My parents have one and its amazing to take showers at their house....

Why I have free natural gas on my land. Just replaced with 80 gal wirlpool lifetime warrenty.

I agree with useing less energy, and the "flash heaters" are good. But when the electric is off no hot water.

Man is it ever :tokie: time I like to smoke one for every 4:20 I see when I am away from the house. Today before I got Home 24 X:tokie: =:stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :fly: :fly: :fly:

happy 4-20-09 all!!! I saved some special smoke for today, grandaddy purp... Its so sappy you have to cut it with scissors and it smell soooo sweet.... Anyone want a bongload?

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: NAVY....Nice to see ya Happy 4/20:bong:

Hey 4U!! How have you been?

Happy 4:20 on 4:20 everyone!!!

:bong: :bong:

BIU BHC !!!

This be our sacred moment!!!

:bong1: :bong2: :bong:

I wonder how the reunion is going. I loved the pic of SmokinMom a few pages back. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back