Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Ozzy:ciao:
SmokinMom must have had to stay in Cali for advance bong hitting training or is recovering from overtoker's coma.

I vote overtoker's coma:laugh:
I think SM is a very fast learner;)

Hey Duck, I vote for overtokers to.:giggle:
UK If she is due back today to will be Thurs. or Fri. before she remembers how to turn the computer on, much less type:laugh:

Hey SmokinMom :p :p

Enjoy the day with :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Ozzy
When she does return, she will be drinking straight whiskey, smoking cigs,have a deep-n-husky voice, and start her stories with "If only you could have seen, what I saw..." :laugh:
:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Here is the green for this page:D

And a few :bong2::bong2::bong2:

100_1260.JPG

100_1259.JPG

:bong: :ciao:duck...I thought some outdoor green was need 4 page as well ...Going to do SCROG outside..useing my mother "Frosting"

this looks to be a fun one:lama: :bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

:bong: :bong: Break time as in let break that baby in 4u:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

You still celibrating the kid back in school UKgirl? have another:bong1: to help your party on.

Next BHCer has one waiting on them:bong1: :bong1:

Nice :bong1: 4u2sm0ke

SCROG or to keep the wildlife out? I thought wildlife at first:laugh:

Well might as pack another :bong1: and give that new girl a workout 4u2sm0ke :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong: :bong: BIU Good Morning all. Iam I all alone on hump day. A little wake and bake to start the day,

Rain and temp 39 degree F and wind chill 29 degree F and to is to be 80 this weekend. I think Mother Nature is :confused2:

Well when y'll get here there loaded and waiting:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :peace:

Hey there Bongers

Everyone is well I trust?

I've got a large pile busted up. Anyone in for a good 4:20 burn?

:bong: :bong: :bong: :D

:bong: :bong: Good evening I made a Gravity bong today. Trying to remember college nights :headbang2: ,slept days then. I like my old bong better. It has possablities. Been a good day between rains.

Have one and relax this evenin with a buzz and love:peace:
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Hey guys, I missed you!!!

I had to extend my trip one day due to food poisoning. The worst day in my life- ever! Cost me $150 just to postpone my flight one day. Booooo!

I'm going to bed now but will catch up tomorrow.

Nite all.

Latest posts

Back