Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
time to relax and BIU now got a lot done today:bong2::bong2::bong2:

opps gotta go check the mailbox;)

:bong: :bong: BIU Time to relax a min then back to :farm:

Hey SM glad to see you up and around, Now you know why I cuss this old computer.:p Have a:bong1:

Hey duck & UK I'll slide these your way :bong1: :bong1:

4u 4u:bong1: :bong1:

Next:bong1:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:
55F but not sunny yet:(
Time to start the weekend out right. :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

Who is next?:bong1:

Thanks UKgirl420.:bong2:
Busy day here:laugh: Nice, warm, might get to 80f by Sunday:). We go right from winter to summer here:laugh: Summer seedlings are starting to out grow their space, might do some transplanting and start to get them accustomed to the outdoors.:bong2:

Check this out the US Census Bureau found there way back to my place. I am over at the pole barn working with the dog, I walk over to the house, I think she peed herself when my dog went running up to her.:rofl: Oh man it was funny. Then she asks some questions then goes and says I need to set the location of the front door? This confuses me b/c I am thinking huh? Girl walks toward front door.lol...Dog lying down in between her and front door. Needless to say she did not get the front door on her GPS.

This is only the 2nd person that has found my place in the 25+ years I have been here to do so without directions. The 1st was a pizza delivery dude, a long time ago and he was lost:rofl: Maybe I should call her boss and tell them what a fine job she is doing?

But first:bolt::bong2:

:bong: :bong: Good Morning everybody. Hope y'll are in good health today. Hey duck I got Sunshine this morning:yay:
We had a old trailer that was use for storage. Watch a Census taker, knock on the door for half a hour trying to get a chicken to answer the door. She finally walked over to mom's house and said "I can hear the people next door talking but they will not answer the door.""Do you know how many people live there and their ages?"Mom with a straight face said" There name is the Chickens and the old hen is 3 yrs old with 9 little one about 6 months old" The Census taker wrote this down and left with a puzzled look on her face to why we were laughing so much.

There Here for y'll
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: smoke up

That is a good one Ozzy:rofl::rofl:

Now back to BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2: next:bong1:

Thanks duck I'll have one:bong::bolt: to town and see mom

Later enjoy your day with a buzz

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Yo bongers!!!!

Man, I never get anything interesting in the mail. I need to place a few orders maybe....lmao.

Its in the 90s here and HOT! Yesterday I broke down and turned on the air. I always like to hold off til May 1st, but hey- a week early isn't too shabby. :D

My bong missed me. She told me so.

:hubba:

:bong: :bong: Hey SM glad to see you back. Hope you are back to abnormal.:giggle: Glad you all had a great trip. heard you were :stoned: daylight to dark and back. Mom doing go. Got to many plant going at the monent, hopefully will be able to set out.

Toke Up BHCers:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:bong: :bong: BIU BHCers Time to come here and relieve some stress:bong: :bong: that's better. What is in everybody's smoke that everyone is argueing?

Smoke up :bong1: :bong1:

These are for Hick and H.I.E if they stop by:48: :bong1: :peace:

:cop: Ever so many yrs the gov't hires idiots to go door to door and ask # people , age, race, etc Part of their trying to keep count of the population.:confused:

Bunch a gov't horse pucks:giggle:

Now I need another you got me thinking about the gov't:rant: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Heres one your way UK:bong1:

Latest posts

Back