Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes buddy and a pic of your bong(s)

thanks ozzy :bong::bong:

BIU :bongin::bong::bong2:

UKgirl420 said:
evening BHC :ciao:

duck and ozzy what is a census taker and why they visiting you

BIU :bong1::bong1:

They are people that take a population count for the federal government every 10 years.
Now back to BIU :bong2::bong2: here leaving a :bong1: for the next member

I turned in my application about a week ago- but I think trillions of atoms is far, far away. I don't know if I will ever be added to the holy members list :(

haha yes buddy, suprisingly we would all love that. :giggle:

Im just dropping in for a few :bong1:

:banana: have a nice day bhc, later buddyluv

GrowinGreen said:
I turned in my application about a week ago- but I think trillions of atoms is far, far away. I don't know if I will ever be added to the holy members list :(

TOA will get around to it your # in your sig is:aok: Put a light to this :bong1: and enjoy the evening:peace:

GrowinGreen said:

maybe even the BHC has stopped taking apps due the recession:cool:

You good tonight UKgirl? SmokinMom still in Cali recovery and has not been around so smoke one for Her:bong1: :bong1:

TDOC heres a fresh one :bong1:

BuddyLuv Go For It You have made my evening around the threads this evening:rofl: :rofl:

Next:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and clean it when your done:p

ozzydiodude said:
You good tonight UKgirl? SmokinMom still in Cali recovery and has not been around so smoke one for Her:bong1: :bong1:

TDOC heres a fresh one :bong1:

BuddyLuv Go For It You have made my evening around the threads this evening:rofl: :rofl:

Next:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and clean it when your done:p

you want me to make you a sandwich? I am starving and making one now.

You make the sandwiches and I'll clean the bong and smoke a round of hash to polish off the night.:peace:

ozzydiodude right back at ya slick :bong1:
btw i read in another post you posted that you were a girl?
or maybe i was too elevated for my own good.. but whats your gender lol
i thought it was a guy, just want to know cause i gotta have a made up appearance for everyone on here obviously :giggle:

im honestly right ripped right now.. :p

listening to some MJ right now smokin some bowls right down :hubba: :rolleyes:

:ciao:

ozzydiodude said:
You make the sandwiches and I'll clean the bong and smoke a round of hash to polish off the night.:peace:

Here is some DJ Short's Blueberry hash to match you. You think a gram is enough?:hubba:

DSC03736-2.JPG

thedonofchronic said:
ozzydiodude right back at ya slick :bong1:
btw i read in another post you posted that you were a girl?
or maybe i was too elevated for my own good.. but whats your gender lol
i thought it was a guy, just want to know cause i gotta have a made up appearance for everyone on here obviously :giggle:

:holysheep:

:spit:

Latest posts

Back