Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
BuddyLuv said:
oh oh me next. :bong2:Duck your from the south shore of Erie? We are suppose to be in the mid 80's here.:cool:

:woohoo: Us too BuddyLuv, then back to normal:( in the 50's and 60'.

Yep I am on the south shore Of Lake Erie and hoping that this big body of water keeps my grow room temps down.:bolt::bong2::bong2:

I am twisted right now, and my boy is running around dressed as Darth Vader telling his Mom she doesn't know the power of the Dark Side. Oh my gosh she didn't put enough milk in his Lucky Charms and he just told her she has failed him for the last time. This all with one of those voice changing helmets, and I just peed my pants a little. Someone take this :bongin: from me I have go change. it sure is a beautiful day here in Sunnyville

BuddyLuv said:
I am twisted right now, and my boy is running around dressed as Darth Vader telling his Mom she doesn't know the power of the Dark Side. Oh my gosh she didn't put enough milk in his Lucky Charms and he just told her she has failed him for the last time. This all with one of those voice changing helmets, and I just peed my pants a little. Someone take this :bongin: from me I have go change. it sure is a beautiful day here in Sunnyville

Sounds like Mom will never understand the Power of the " Darkside" :rofl: ciao: have a great day Buddy..and are you a member of our club yet? :rolleyes: :D :bolt: :bong:

Good luck at the game 4u2sm0ke:aok:

Mini U don't need luck cuz he has Skills.:aok:

4 for 4 with a no-no sounds good.

Now back to BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
Sounds like Mom will never understand the Power of the " Darkside" :rofl: ciao: have a great day Buddy..and are you a member of our club yet? :rolleyes: :D :bolt: :bong:

I can't use this new camera my wife bought when I am straight:p She is outside tending to the front garden I am going to have her take a pic of the piece when she gets done, then I am going to show her my piece:hubba: I heard seagull is starting his own club, WHC:eek:

:bong: :bong: Good Morning to all

Hey 4u tell 4u jr to have fun and good luck with his game and buy him a ice cream cone, he needs junk food for peak performance.:giggle:

BuddyLuv is still smokin and Tokin so the jokes keep coming

There loaded and ready so enjoy your day :peace:

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Temp 90 and Sunshine:yay:

:ciao: BuddyLuv...:rofl: we need ya here in the club..you are too funny..what if wife tired of seeing you piece:giggle:

ozzie..duck...thanks and Yes the BOYS got skills:clap: will let ya know..

ukgirl..smokemom..:bong1::bong1: these are waiting 4U
Here guys pass this :bong1: around until i return

ok so how do you joine the BHC????? if yall let members in that cant spell for poooo.....lol.

hear it is its cheep and old but dam it hits good,,,,its one of the few things i saved from my house fire two years ago.its melted and a littel smoked up but it still hits,,,,,how bout 6969 is that # taken????hope not,,,its such a tastey #....L.M.F.A.O. thanks yall...

Bic is in hand im going in if im not back in 20 min dont bother me im having to much fun.......

"But i dont want to be rescued"

Latest posts

Back