Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong: :bong: Good Evening all time to BIU

Loaded and waiting for you,you ,you and you.
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

And you 4u :bong1: :bong1:

Thanks UK:bong: :bong: :bolt: to dinner I'll be back to catch you'll later.:peace:

These I slide you'll way:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:bong: :bong: 4u and UK I see your around So smoke these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

4u what's the 411 on the baseball game?

This is where I have to take clones by the rules of my bet 4u

:bong: :bong: Bong hits then off to bed. The pillow is calling my head. Its time for the rhyme to end. so i'll just hit send.:peace:

SM take two;):bong1: :bong1: 4u,UK, and duck have these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

I'd slide one your way GG but that would me mean.:grinch:

:bong: :bong: Good morning all Have a :bong1: loaded with breakfast for your head.

Ditto on the weather Duck

4u I never got a sport's page howed the game go?

Next :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong: :bong: 4u and UK I see your around So smoke these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

4u what's the 411 on the baseball game?

This is where I have to take clones by the rules of my bet 4u

:bong: hello little 4u was 2 for 3 ..and one was a tripple to the outfield corner..3rd base coach shoulda sent him..lol..it was another fun game..but then they all are..and are those the clones..what about the beans you can use..how are they doing? Good luck..and how is uncles doing? keep me posted..i allways like contests..okay gotta grow now:bolt::bong: have a great day

:ciao: duck...60 and cloudy so far..plants looking good outside..:bong: now for another controlled Burn:bong::bong::bong:

pcduck said:
Morning bongers:ciao: :bolt::bong2:

Sunny and 69F

Passing the :bong1: to the next bhc

:bong: :bong:Bong break then:bolt: then off to the garden.

Yes, by the rules I have to take small clones. that cubby hole is 8x8x10 inches. Drilled four holes two top two bottem
that is all I can post. 1 bean up one breaking soil be up later today. I have handicap myself big time with this grow. Just about everything is a beginner way of doing things. I have not take a 1 1/2 inch clone in yrs.

ozzie...is ther going to be any plant left after takeing that 1 1/2 inch clone. and what are the rules on takeing them..how are you rooting them? :bong:

Latest posts

Back