Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
ozzie...is ther going to be any plant left after takeing that 1 1/2 inch clone. and what are the rules on takeing them..how are you rooting them? :bong:

The mother these were taken from is 3 ft tall. there to start off with. everything else has to come from the seeds I just started. Be 4 to 6 weeks til I take more clones for the Bet. Roottone and Promix and water only.
I have to veg, clone and flower all under cfl's.

Thanks 4u I need all the help I can get.

Slide a bong everybodies way
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :peace:

:bong: :bong: BIU East Coast it's on the :20

Buddys up the jokes are rolling.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :48: :peace:

Hit em for me guys!!!!!

Damn I can't wait til tomorrow and everyone goes back to school/work. I am counting down the hours til my wake-n-bake. :D 19 hrs and I'll be reunited with my bong.

I do think I'll go to the gym soon and tuck my lil pipe in my bag for afterwords. Hehehehe.

So bongers, how goes it? What was your biggest accomplishment of the weekend? Me- nothing yet. That comes today. :p

SmokinMom said:
Hit em for me guys!!!!!

Damn I can't wait til tomorrow and everyone goes back to school/work. I am counting down the hours til my wake-n-bake. :D 19 hrs and I'll be reunited with my bong.

I do think I'll go to the gym soon and tuck my lil pipe in my bag for afterwords. Hehehehe.

So bongers, how goes it? What was your biggest accomplishment of the weekend? Me- nothing yet. That comes today. :p

just pulled the slide for you Ma... It was to nice to get anything done around here this weekend, been sitting out back watching the kids play while drinking extra strong Margaritas.

Oh man BuddyLuv, sounds like my kind of afternoon. :)

And wow what luck. Hubby just took the big kids out for a few hours. What ever will I do with my extra time, ha ha ha ha.

:D

:bong: :bong: SM,Mow the lawn and take a picture for us to see and forget to dress.:hubba:

Have another everyone :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:bong: Man some of these post are blowing my buzz today

Here BHCers:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: you will need these before reading any more.

Would all breeders breed the bitching out of the weed!:peace:
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Just amazing today, that is for sure Ozzy.

I have been to 3 World Fairs, 14 Duck Calling Championships, 57 fishing tournaments, but some of the stuff I have read on hear:rofl::rofl:. Where do they get this stuff? They just make it up off the top of their head?

And I thought I was stoned:rofl::bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back