Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pork tenderloin with sweet patatoes and green beans and fried apples. Deathbychocolate homebrew

And :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::peace:

Oven roasted with salt and pepper in a black iron skillet

Have you ever notice that no one with true woodmans skills are allowed on those shows?

ozzydiodude said:
Oven roasted with salt and pepper in a black iron skillet

Have you ever notice that no one with true woodmans skills are allowed on those shows?

That's the point, the viewer has to be able to make judgements of the contestants, if the contestants made the viewers feel dumb they wouldn't watch.

Tonight its down to 2 women and 2 men. Cannot wait to see who wins, just hope its not Erin..lol.

Your recipe sounds very easy. I have one thats delicious but a little more elaborate. Let me know if you'd like to see it. ;)

just droppin by for a few :bongin:
realizing what a pain in the butt its going to
be to hand water feed and flush a bunch of different
plants in soil :p

anyways back to playing zelda haha thats my plans
for this sunday :hubba:

goodevening BHC :ciao:

ok ive slept refreshed and ready to wake n bake again :D

take a way was on menu tonight ,,
chicken korma ,,,lamb bhuna ,,rice ,,naan ,,vetable and onion bhaji and poppadoms with onions mago and riata dips ,,,,with a :bong: to get the appetite going and a :bong: to wash it down :D

We have the frost warning here too, but I am to close to the lake/river to worry about it. Lake is in 50's already, river is even warmer.

Had pork roast and mash taters, and corn, and tomatoes, and onions, wilted lettuce and chocolate cake for dinner. and a biu chaser:bolt::bong2:

:bong::bong:Must be nice duck. I went and covered the ladies for the night and will do it again tomorrow night. Aaahh the pains of growing great smoke.
Sound like a pork night around MP tonight,

Unless they are to lazy to cook :p SM

BIU it to cool to be outside tonight:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

The day sure was nice while it lasted tho Ozzy:)

Now to biu till I go find some other dumb post to read:rofl::bolt::bong2:

The moon is not full is it? :rofl::bolt::bong2:

:rolleyes: :rofl: That must explain it.:rofl:

And who peed in charcoal's cereal this morning:rofl:

Some people just don't:ignore:

Oh well might as biu and laugh b/c that is all you can do:rofl::bolt::bong2:

Hey Ozzy go tell him to use milk, that way when he turns his blacklight on the white milk will show thru and be cool, like his white socks at the prom:rofl::bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back