Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good morning BHCers The sun is here just 38f. I think I'll wait to take the tents down. Let the ladies sleep in this morn. The weather is to be great all week but that will change.

What was banned duck?

Time to go do a little work. Take care of these for me while I am gone.:joint: :bongin: :tokie: :ccc: :bong2: :bong2: :smoke1: :bong: :ciao:

good morn bhc friends. i hope everyone has (or had)a great day. its my day off, im going to take a shower, take a couple bongers of the church, my wife gets off at noon im meeting her in town and riding out to see our new grandbaby :baby: heres the real baby, my i introduce elizabeth (lizzy)

View attachment 114396

aint she cute.

pcduck said:

This is great:aok: Like we need anymore retard around here. And look how the two immediately bond, the one who posted will not be around for long either. Anyways beautiful here and have to mow the darn grass. At least I am going to mow it high:D

anybody?
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong::bong:Hey duck check his home page, he may have some help for the older folks:laugh:

:rofl: What a classic:rofl:

Funny how Hick can smell out canned meat:confused::rofl:

Back to the biu..:bolt::bong2:

BuddyLuv said:
This is great:aok: Like we need anymore retard around here. And look how the two immediately bond, the one who posted will not be around for long either. Anyways beautiful here and have to mow the darn grass. At least I am going to mow it high:D

anybody?
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Should I bring my tractor?....:bolt::bong2:

:rofl: :rofl: hick had a nose for trouble that is for sure.

How high are you going the mow the grass Buddy? We need the retard to have a good laugh at. By the way what flavor do you inject your buds with male ww possibly? The THC is way there in the male after all!:laugh:

You were suppose to walk it to the door and sing "Born Free":laugh:

Hi Sm :ciao:..:bolt::bong2:

Ozzy is :shocked: no rain and I have seen the sun all day just one more night of freeze warnings:yay:

Smoke up duck, and ukgirl :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Hey SM that was my pet:rant:

Buddy get a bath then enjoy:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:smoke1:

Latest posts

Back