Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy cow holy cow----!!!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST...... NEW MEMBERS------ WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK GIRL

ASTROBUD

SMOKEYTIMES

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE BHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW ppls im sooooooo soooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy! ive been hella busy...w memorial day comming up ive had ALOT going on. got most of my garden in, got some outdoors to show yall....got some indoors going but i havent been by my brothers to check them SO- in all good time i will be uploading some NEW NEW NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway ive got 30,000 posts to read :p ill be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope my mj fam is doing FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Hey TOA :ciao:

We have a bunch of new members, just not sure if they all PM'ed ya.
Nice to see ya around and get some pics up. We love green here at the BHC.

[edit]

BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Happy Friday:ciao:

trillions of atoms said:
hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy cow holy cow----!!!!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST...... NEW MEMBERS------ WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK GIRL

ASTROBUD

SMOKEYTIMES

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE BHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW ppls im sooooooo soooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy! ive been hella busy...w memorial day comming up ive had ALOT going on. got most of my garden in, got some outdoors to show yall....got some indoors going but i havent been by my brothers to check them SO- in all good time i will be uploading some NEW NEW NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway ive got 30,000 posts to read :p ill be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope my mj fam is doing FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: 30,000 posts:eek: maybe this will help:bong1:

Welcome New Members:ciao:

Time to BIU..its Friday 75 and SUNNY!!!:yay:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

pcduck said:
Hey TOA :ciao:

We have a bunch of new members, just not sure if they all PM'ed ya.
Nice to see ya around and get some pics up. We love green here at the BHC.

[edit]

BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Happy Friday:ciao:

:yaethat: we been telling them to PM you..Maybe thats the 30000 posts you need to read..:giggle: I think it was smokeytimes was the one that states in his/her signature.."awaiting confirmation"

BIU duck:ciao:

I sent ya a PM a while ago.... BIU everyone! Strt the long weekend right. I am working.... Hardly can't wait to check on my girls. I had to add snaps to my visqueen walls yesterday because I can't get into the room with the original point of access. My plants are ENORMOUS! The big four are showing sex but I am not sure yet on what they are. I switched them on 12/12 last night so I will be keeping an eye on them. Tonight I finally will have good pics taken with my girls camera and maybe we can identify male vs female together!

Latest posts

Back