Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
good morning BHC

well its also a bank holiday in the UK ,,,except the kids are off for a week :hairpull:
sun is shining and the bbq is smoking ,and this mom is :fly: i think i to much :bong1:waiting for family to arrive :rofl:

enjoy the day bhc ,,,,
have fun with the kids 4U :heart:and MOM hope your bong is ready and loaded for sneaky tokes whilst hubbys smoking the beef :D
duck ,buddyluv,,ozzy enjoy what ever plans you have ,,

well time for a couple more BIU before ciaos descends :bong::bong::bong:

see ya all later :ciao:

Good Morning BHC Members

58f and sunny:D

Going to be doing family gathering at 1:00pm then at 4:00 doing it all over again with friends.:yay: We could not have asked for better weather for the holiday.Now for a BIU break :bolt::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: Im smokeing this session in memory of my falling heros from Desert storm..Jim hansely you will allways be remembered for your courage and sacrifice...I thank you for what you did for me and our unit..:bong:

Raise the flag in memory of all that have given thier Lives for the USA..

Thanks Men/Women

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

This round of bong hits goes to all our loved one and to all the men and women who gave their lives so as, we could live our lives Free.

Peace and Love to all

and a special dose of:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: for my dad ( rest his soul) 3 time veitnam vet, purple heart, silver star, presidental unit citaion award, amongst others and all the vets everywhere. happy mem day.:aok: btw how was your fishing trip buddy love?

astrobud said:
and a special dose of:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: for my dad ( rest his soul) 3 time veitnam vet, purple heart, silver star, presidental unit citaion award, amongst others and all the vets everywhere. happy mem day.:aok: btw how was your fishing trip buddy love?

We caught a ton Astrobud. My son actually hooked a big walleye, at least 4-5 lbs., and we caught a bunch in the 12-18 inch range. We let all them go but we did come home with a 5 gallon bucket of yellow perch. He promised he would help Daddy clean em but I ended up doing it while he and his friends threw the eye balls at each other.

Sounds like fun SmokinMom...nah not really:laugh:

Where is everyone????

I guess I will biu all by myself:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Oh wait I might not have done that the proper way, have no fear someone will correct me:rofl::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back