Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong: :bong: Good Morning BHC Hope you are having a great weekend.

Sunny and High around 80f:yay:

Have a happy and restful weekend :peace:

To help your weekend get started right :bong1: :bong1: :48: :tokie: :tokie:

:ciao: everyone..75 and sunny today..Have to work enjoy your day everyone..:bong::bong::bong:

duck..BIU ALL DAY!!!

ozzy..hows the contest with uncle? can you share with us yet? Have a Great Day

UKgirl...SmokeMom..Here share these :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: while im gone..

hi guys, its been a good day here 84 and mostly sunny, humid of course, made a little money at work (paid comision) just chillin mostly and motley crue carnival of sins is coming on tv (paliadium channel) lets smokeem up :joint: and watch, awesome show :headbang2:

Hi guys and gals, meet Webster, like his name implies, he is very short. He is a combination of two great phenos, American Blown Glass, and the biggest mama gamma slide/bowl I could find. Smoothest thing ever, I guess great things do come in small packages :)

He enjoys pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Feel free to drop by and have a :bong:

One thing I like to sometimes do with Webster is put a small amount of green mouthwash in with his water, it makes you feel you are smoking menthol flavored weed :)

Webster.jpg

:bong: :bong: Good evening brother and sister stoners and to those that find our way of life against their belief, find another world to go to. Because we are here to stay. I Hope like lleh you get a contact high:p

Nice piece NYC

SMOKE UP BHCers
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Good Morning BHC

Overcast today,61f

The air is so still outside, you can hear by bong:rofl:

Now to start the day off right with a BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

thedonofchronic said:
Thedonofchronic has gone fishing.. :bong:
Caught over a 40 lbs carp not far from my house yesterday
i love sitting all day smoking good trees and fishing...

I too Love to sit on a river bank...Polein one hand and :bong1: in other..Dont care for Carp fish..But you and I could nail the hell outta the Trout this summer..Have a great Day TDOC

:bong:

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC

Overcast today,61f

The air is so still outside, you can hear by bong:rofl:

Now to start the day off right with a BIU:bolt::bong2:

:ciao: duck..80f and all SUN:yay: im going to have to have a controle burn:bong: any fishing on Lake Earie? Im going to go Crabing for the first time in life this year..Im so stoked..Takeing kids out tomarrow on the Lake for some water play..I have this 3 person seater I pull the kids on ..its cool..but they have to throw them selfs off cuzz they dont flip over..the one in the middle is the safest..Thats where little 4u sits his butt..and holds tight..lol..well gotta tend to garden..all this un is makeing things grow..Its my Saturday..and Im a hitting it hard:bong:

enjoy you Day my friend:bolt::bong:

astrobud said:
hi guys, its been a good day here 84 and mostly sunny, humid of course, made a little money at work (paid comision) just chillin mostly and motley crue carnival of sins is coming on tv (paliadium channel) lets smokeem up :joint: and watch, awesome show :headbang2:

is that the Rock Band Motley Crue? and was it any good?

:bong:

Hey 4u2sm0ke:bong2:

The lake looks like a little mini city, they are catching the walleyes and perch so fast, they are almost jumping in the boat.

The river out front is full of pwc's and boats. This weekend real gets busy up here, campers, boaters, amusement park riders.

Well back to hauling water and planting sunflower seeds:) and of course a little BIU:bolt::bong2::bong2:

goodevening BHC

we had sun again :woohoo: and actually got some gardening done (not the favorite plant kind):spit:

have fun on the boat tomorrow 4u
the one in the middle is the safest..Thats where little 4u sits his butt..and holds tight
haha he aint daft

well lets biu BHC :bong::bong::bong::bong:

:aok: :bong1: :yay: :headbang2: :bong: :bongin: :D :stoned:

:rolleyes: :confused2:

Latest posts

Back