Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong: :bong: Hope you all have had a great evening

Hey SM and UKgirl that receeding hairline hair is now growing on their back:laugh:

Newbud don't that look like a great place to drown worms?:)

astrobud hope dinner was good have this for desert:bong1:

Here's a few for the next one up:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

And a good morning it is... sunny and bright at 52f, definitely a sunglasses wearing type of morning.

Thanks everyone for showing your concern, I just needed a break from the computer and the busy server crap.

I see that I have some major catching up to do in the BIU department, sooo here goes it...:bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: good morning BHC..:bong:

Smokemom..what wrong with hair loss? and atleast you Ladies was approached..There are many that arent:giggle: no matter how much i drink..they still ugly at 2am:rofl: sometimes worse..lol..

UKgirl...Im with Newbud that looks like a geat place to sit back smoke the sneaky:giggle: and get the lines wet..i see a big one there on the corner calling me name " 4u...over here"..lol..looks like you had fun..

ozzy...Hows the garden? My Crystal is almosty 6 feet tall..and its only May..i planted it in the ground when it was 1.5 feet tall..Im thinking 9 feet when done..huh? hows the BET Uncle give up yet:rofl:

Duck..Glad to see ya..I too need a break from all this..Glad you are back..and congrats on the Bubba:ciao:

79 and sunny today..its my saturday and plan on doing dome Gardening myself..Bell peppers are growing need to set timers for water now..have a great day everyone:bolt::bong:

good morn bhc, time to wake and bake. we have breakfast cooking, going to catch a good buzz and then we are jumping on the motorcycle and going to see the grandbaby,its going to be a good day. pass these around:bong: :bong: have a great day everyone, ill check in later:bolt: welcome back duck

:bong: :bong: Have a happy Day all

astrobud Be safe on the motorcycle it's Sunday driver day:p

4u if the women are not getting better looking by 1am switch to straight whiskey:laugh: Uncle will not give up anything when it comes to a bet. It was 3 of us on a gallon of shine that got him to let me post about the bet anyhow.
In 2003 I put out a mother that was 2.5 ft tall that reached 11 ft :D
Darn rain has almost drowned my veg gardens. It will be tues. or wed.. before I can most likely work them. A storm hit last night and left 1.6" of rain:rant:

Enough talking BIU:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Good Day all. I haven't had a problem with the server because I haven't really been on in a few days. Busy weekend with getting the jetskis in the water, graduations, and my preparing for my daughter's 2nd B-day today. Time to smoke a bowl and relax before all the relatives get here. I will be smoking some of this if anyone wants to join in.

DSC03760.JPG

Busy weekend with getting the jetskis in the water, graduations, and my preparing for my daughter's 2nd B-day

Hey BuddyLuv You are not one of those jetskiers that spin "donuts" continuously in front of my house are you? Nothing like the sound of a jetskier spinning away at 7am:rofl: j/k BuddyLuv....If it was you you would be investigating the smell of weed floating across the water:D

I'll BIU with ya..Is that the freshie?:bong2::bong2::bong2:

pcduck said:
Hey BuddyLuv You are not one of those jetskiers that spin "donuts" continuously in front of my house are you? Nothing like the sound of a jetskier spinning away at 7am:rofl: j/k BuddyLuv....If it was you you would be investigating the smell of weed floating across the water:D

I'll BIU with ya..Is that the freshie?:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Nah Duck I barely ever make it up to the big lake. We have a large resevoir here I rent a space from, we only occasionally travel up by you if we can get both kids to Ma and Pa's for the weekend. That is Blueberry after a two week cure. I love the taste of it so I am smoking this until my Aghani is cured, they just went in jars yesterday. I still have a gallon jar of Bubblegum from my first indoor grow that has had a 1 year cure. Do you like NL#5? I am about to do a run with them here next. I have always enjoyed that pine taste of it so I figure I can use a couple elbows for my rack.:hubba:

:lama: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie: :tokie:
Pass em round folks.
Went to see my liitle bro in prison today :( but he gets out in about 6 weeks :yay:
Missed him more than i care to admit lol, carn't wait for him out, watch out world were back lol.
Was still baking hot when we got out so drove to Bridlington and took a strole on the beach, was pretty nice actually, just a nice peacefull walk at side of the sea.
Would of been absolutly perfect with a sneaky smoke but alas i didn't take none with me.
I no doubt would have if i'd of planned to drive accross to Bridlington but i went on a whim and i'm very carefull with what i leave the house with now, dont wanna be getting nicked and me house searched now do i lol.

Anyways smoke up peeps, gona roll a fatty and hit the sheets

Latest posts

Back