Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
BuddyLuv said:
Good Day all. I haven't had a problem with the server because I haven't really been on in a few days. Busy weekend with getting the jetskis in the water, graduations, and my preparing for my daughter's 2nd B-day today. Time to smoke a bowl and relax before all the relatives get here. I will be smoking some of this if anyone wants to join in.

I do:bong: nice budd...and Happy Birthday to you daughter..enjoy the jet skies..I dont like you guys..dont take it personal..but was going to run some over last weekend..and if i got them on land..i would not be here to post..some jet skies do not fallow the water laws.anyway Im going to smoke me bong now:ignore:

:bong:

Newbud said:
:lama:
Pass em round folks.
Went to see my liitle bro in prison today :( but he gets out in about 6 weeks :yay:
Missed him more than i care to admit lol, carn't wait for him out, watch out world were back lol.
Was still baking hot when we got out so drove to Bridlington and took a strole on the beach, was pretty nice actually, just a nice peacefull walk at side of the sea.
Would of been absolutly perfect with a sneaky smoke but alas i didn't take none with me.
I no doubt would have if i'd of planned to drive accross to Bridlington but i went on a whim and i'm very carefull with what i leave the house with now, dont wanna be getting nicked and me house searched now do i lol.

Anyways smoke up peeps, gona roll a fatty and hit the sheets

congrats on th bro..next time take a sneaky...and a camera we love surounding pics..it dont allways have to be MJ..thanks for shareing take care and be safe
:bong:

BuddyLuv said:
...and Astrobud still has nothing! LOL

well i did have a safe trip (only 26 mi one way) little lizzy is doing fine, i have a picture of a nice bud someone named buddy luv grew. and i belong to this crazy group called the bhc.oh and its my day off, what else could i want? thats right pass these around:bong1: :bong1: good morning bhc, you too buddy :D

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

52f and rain today:( Gonna be a BIU type of day:):bong2::bong2::bong2:

I hope your birthday party was yesterday BuddyLuv:bong2:

Here is to "the kids are back in school" UKgirl420:bong2:

Hey 4u2sm0ke The bubba turned out great, if only if she would yield more, got about 10 quart jars from 3 plants. I have no idea on weight, no scale.

:bong: :bong: Good morning BHCers time to wake n bake

duck y'll can keep the rain we have had enough for a few more day 8.3 inches last month.:rant:

You all have a great day with these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie:

Ozzy I don't want the rain either..4.95" in 2 hours the other day...I have had my pump running for 3 days:(

It is raining right now..so might as well partake in a biu session:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Duckyou must be in the same weather pattern I'm in. It is either pouring the rain or cloudy and the ground water is not evaperating as it normally does. My outside plants are about half drown:rolleyes:

:bolt: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Rain...Rain..go away...come back some other day...:)

I may be doing a lot of biu today..:bolt::bong2:

4:20 some place:bolt::bong2::bong2:

doggone it I have company coming over:hairpull:

No bubba:( but I can do a few before they get here:bolt::bong2::bong2:

hi guys, its been a nice day here, i diddnt do a lot, sat around and did:bong: and watched tv, did my monday :farm: . a nice day to myself ( wifey at work). hope all of you had a nice day, pass this around:joint: duck, get a good buzz b/4 company,good evening uk girl,od the rain will quit and buddy luv can catch up later:D

:ciao: Thought i'd stop by and share a few :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: around.

Been nice day here, not done much except run errands and nip out to the pub.
Well and get stoned too of course :smoke1:
:aok: :bolt:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Cool, breezy, with a light misting rain, 54f..

The BIU sessions are a 2 for Tuesday,:bong2::bong2:

This rain is delaying my gardening plans ;)

good afternoon bhc :ciao:

glorious sunshine ,,thats gonna turn to showers tonight :spit:
:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back