Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Green for the page:ciao::bong:

001.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

hi bhc. its hot and muggy here, the south in summer. i found a dime bag in the parking lot where my wife works, its not bad pass these around:bong1: :bong1: she works at a small gas station and i was walking out to the car, looked down and saw that. pretty darn good too. later :bolt:

:bong: :bong: :bong: Hello people.
Ended up changing my front door lock lol.
Snapped key in lock,,, oops lol.

Best of it is i couldn't find another of the same make and size so i had to get busy with the hammer and chisels, not good when you stoned.
Just sat working through a big jar of weed and some vodka, just for a change lol :) :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

i dont know what kind it is, why dont you go ask it :p . im only scared of 2 kinds of snakes, the live ones and the dead ones. i hope their not a threat to you house , kids, animals, i guess its in the country with the ducks and such. i wish there was a place like that closer to here. 3 hour drive to get anywhere decent. i could go to the beach in about 1 1/2 hours but dont like it like i used to. my finger are tired now so pass this around :tokie:

Latest posts

Back