Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Weve had to replace the belt in our clothes dryer last week and again this weekend. Guess hubby didn't put it on right the 1st time. Hopefully we'll get our moneys worth from the belt he bought tonight.

Last wake n bake for a while, sniff sniff. :(

We are missing the rain this go around Ozzy.
Bright sunny skis :cool:

But I will do a few :bong1: with ya:bong2::bong2:

Bummer about the dryer:( SmokinMom Don't ya just love the smell of a burning belt throughout your house? Covers up the weed smell great :laugh:

Well back to the :bong1: and :bong2:

The belt has never smelled up the house. Not yesterday, not last week. Hmmm.....

Thanks on the suggestion about the spring.

I am so stoned.

Unfortunately my kids wake at the crack of dawn. If you know me you know that I do not...lol

Holy crap listen to this!!!

I woke at 9:30 this morning and my 5 yr old was no where to be found! I was really beginning to panic. I heard faint laughter coming from out front. I open the door and see him in his swimsuit and playing in the water hose!!!!! :eek:

Thank god nothing happened to him. And I hope no neighbors reported me for child neglect!!! Damn, maybe its a good thing his big bro and sis will be out of school after today. They can get up early (they already do!) and keep an eye on him.

Hot damn.....thinking about how scared I was makes me neeed to go take another hit.

Man alive! Who am I these days????

:rolleyes:

SmokinMom said:
The belt has never smelled up the house. Not yesterday, not last week. Hmmm.....

If you are thinking about using it as a cover scent, it is easier to just go to your car and peel some rubber...:laugh: Just don't drive thru the garage:rofl:

Thats a scary thought losing the little one. I get upset/ticked/panicked when I can't find my dumb dog.

Back to the :bong1:and :bong2:

:rofl: :rofl::laugh: :spit: :laugh: :rofl:LSHAPP
pcduck said:
If you are thinking about using it as a cover scent, it is easier to just go to your car and peel some rubber...:laugh: Just don't drive thru the garage:rofl:

Thats a scary thought losing the little one. I get upset/ticked/panicked when I can't find my dumb dog.

Back to the :bong1:and :bong2:

when it rains it pours (no pun intended duck) sorry about the dryer sm, things will get better and kids will be kids. im sure the neighbors know your a good mom so no worries. its about that time here ya go:bong: :bong: . duck i have the rain here tonight, a whole bunch coming thur, later guys :)

:fly: Ozzy Drunk and:fly: :stoned: I'm trying to get some of StoneyBuds grape to run through the still:evil: :laugh:
It will be the next big drink THC and alcohol. Two flavors drunk high alcohol low THC and Stoner High THC and alcohol-free.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

A very bright and sunny morning here, 56f and not a cloud in the sky.
A very nice day to start the weekend with:D

Now to start the weekend off with a morning BIU session :bong2::bong2::bong2:

hi all, looks like it could go raining anytime here. off work early today and dont have to go back untill tuesday:woohoo: so im going to make the 1 hour drive and go pick up some needed supplys tomarrow ;) . time to biu, pass em around:bong1: :bong1: :bong: :bongin: .time to go water some low riders, thirsty little devils :evil:

Happy Weekend BHC!

I am excited. Goin to see my oldest girlfriend K tonight. And shes a stoner. :D We dont see one another very often as shes about 20 miles away. But with summer here I see more trips out to her place with the kids...she has a pool. :p

2 days in a row of having someone to smoke with. Its been fantastic.

Before yesterday the last time I had someone to burn with was in April during the Cali trip!!!

:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back